Messy Monday

This morning I woke up to the cutest text from Ethan.
Ethan-Good morning my beautiful gf I hope you have a good day today
Me-Good morning my handsome gf I hope you have a good day today
I got dressed in

I walked out with the biggest smile on my face. "What happened at the date yesterday?"Jake asked with his camera in my face. "Nothing." I said. Jake walked away and I heard him say to Kade "Kade your not going to be an uncle they didn't smash." "JAKE!" I yelled. "Sorry." Jake said as he put his hands up in defense. "No your not." I said as I chased him. Kade was vlogging all of this for Jake. I don't know how this happened but then Jake started chasing me. I ran 10 miles away from the house. I look behind me and Jake wasn't there so I started to run home. When I got home I realized I left my phone on the counter and it was open to Ethan and mine text messages. I walked through the door and saw everyone reading my texts while they were vlogging the text messages. They heard the door and started to tease me "Jaylen and Ethan sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes a baby in a baby carrige." I blushed a very deep shade of red and looked the other way. "Aww she's blushing." Erica and Tessa teased me. "We need to make sure this boy is right for you so we are going to ask him some questions." The Ohio boys said. " Ok Jake can I have my phone." Ya here look your boyfriend texted you." Jake said as he through me my phone. I sat down on the couch and changed Ethan's contact name bae since everyone in team 10 already knows.
Bae-Have you seen Messy Monday we're on it
Me-no I will check it right now
@messymonday
Disney channel actor Ethan Wacker and Erica Costell's little sister Jaylen Costell dating?¿?¿ They were caught holding hands last night if you don't believe me here is a picture

 Bae-Have you seen Messy Monday we're on itMe-no I will check it right now@messymondayDisney channel actor Ethan Wacker and Erica Costell's little sister Jaylen Costell dating?¿?¿ They were caught holding hands last night if you don't believe me h...

I decided to text Ethan
Me-do u want to come over
Bae-i will be over in 10
I set up some movies for us to watch and started to make some popcorn. Right as I set the popcorn on the table the doorbell rang. I got the door and hugged Ethan we went inside. He sat on the couch while I was putting in a movie. I cuddled with him while I watched the movie. I fell asleep during the 3rd movie.