Set

I woke up to Jake using his merch gun to wake me up. "Come on wake up I am taking you to set." Jake said. "Ok." I got out of bed right as Tessa and Erica came into my room. "We're choosing your outfit, doing your hair and your makeup so you look cute for Ethan."Erica said. "Do I even have a choice?" I asked them. They chose this outfit.(outfit down below)

Minus the glasses, necklace, earrings, and the phone case

Minus the glasses, necklace, earrings, and the phone case. I put on the outfit and grabbed my Rolex and put that on. They did some  I left my room and heard Jake say "Damn someone be looking fine for there wittle boyfriend Ethan. When I say little I mean little he is like 4 foot." I laughed then said "Tessa and Erica did this to me." "Aw poor baby " Jake said to me. I grabbed a granola bar and went outside with Jake to his car. We got in the car and buckled up. Once we got to a red light Jake  got out of the car and started dancing to Rolex as that song was playing on full blast. When Jake got into the car he started driving there. Once we got there Jake said "I want you to meet everyone that's on set." "Okay." I responded to Jake. When we went into the building Jake showed the lady his badge and said "She's with me." I nodded in response. After that we got on the elevator and pressed floor 7. When we got there we went to Jake's room. We went inside Jake's room to find Ethan. "Hey I'm really sorry about yesterday." I said. "It's fine cause technically it wasn't your fault." Ethan said as he glared at Jake. "Lets go so you can meet the girls that are on set." Jake said trying to avoid the conversation Ethan and I were having. "We should also scare them." Ethan said. "Ya we still have the balloons so lets grab one and when we open the door and pop it." Jake said. Jake grabbed a balloon and Ethan told me to stay behind the door. We walked to a door so I think it was one of there rooms. Jake opened the door quietly and popped the balloon all I heard was "AHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHH." "I got someone for you guys to met." Jake said and that was my que to walk in. "This is Ethan's girlfriend." Jake said. "Were not dating." Me and Ethan said as we were about to punch Jake someone said "Hi I'm DeVore." DeVore looked about my age we'll they all look about my age besides Jake. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. After they introduced themselves they had to get there hair and makeup done for the camera. Once they were done Jake, Ethan, and I walked back to Jake's room. Jake said "I will give each of you 20 bucks if you kiss and a longer pop tag." "Let's do it I want the money." Me and Ethan both said at the same time. "OK but you have to make-out for a minute." Jake said. Me and Ethan both looked at each other and started to lean in our lips were like they were made for each other. After the kiss me and Ethan both pulled away and blush we got the money from Jake. Me and Jake went home and the boys decided to do a spin it wax it game Erica was doing the wax. During there game it was Jake's turn and I ran over there and put some wax on Jake and put the strip on then pulled it off. I ran to my room before Jake could get me I grabbed my pajamas and went to the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed in (pajamas down below)

 After my shower I got dressed in (pajamas down below)

and then I plugged in my phone and I went to sleep.