Date

This morning I woke up and got dressed in (outfit down below)

Right as I leave my room Tessa and Erica are yelling at me to tell me Jake is making me go on a date with Ethan

Right as I leave my room Tessa and Erica are yelling at me to tell me Jake is making me go on a date with Ethan. "We have to get you ready for your date." Tessa said. "Ok." I said. Erica and Tessa draged me to my room and made me sit on my bed. As Tessa and Erica were digging through my closet. I get a text from an unknown number.
Unknown-Hey it's Ethan
Me-oh hi Ethan
Ethan-have u seen Twitter
Me-no
Ethan-everyone is shipping me and u with the ship name jethan
Me-got to go Erica and Tessa are making me get ready for the date with u that Jake planned
Ethan-ya Jake is coming over to help me I don't even know why he is making us do this
Me-me neither
"Get off your phone and get dressed." Erica told me as she handed me an outfit. (Outfit down below)

Erica curled my hair while Tessa did some natural makeup

Erica curled my hair while Tessa did some natural makeup. "Are we done yet." I asked. "Yes." They both said. I walked out of my room and sat down on the couch and started my first YouTube video. I was doing the pizza challenge with Alex Lange. "Alex are you ready to shoot this video." I shouted up the stairs. "Ya hold on." Alex shouted back. As I waited for Alex I got a text from Ethan.
Ethan-I'm excited for our date
Me-same
"Wow girl you look amazing." Alex said in a valley girl voice. "Jake is making Ethan and I go on a date." I told him. Alex called a Uber so we can go to the store so we can get the stuff for the video. Once we came home we sat at the counter and Kade was filming for us. "Wats up guys today I am here with Alex Lange and we are going to be doing the pizza challenge." I said. "We have 12 items, 6 are good and 6 are bad." Alex said. "The bad ingredients are pickles, carrots, chocolate chips, tuna, anchovies, and hot sauce." I said. "The good ingredients are pineapples, olives, pepperoni, sausage, spinach, and jalapeno peppers." I said. "There are 2 different types of cheeses the cheeses are four blend and mozzarella." Alex said. "We have 2 bowls one with the cheeses and the other one with the toppings. How you play is you choose a topping and then you put it on your pizza. Let's get started. *Skip the video." The pizza were actually really good. I heard a knock on the door so I got up and got it. Ethan was at the door and he was wearing a tuxedo. "Shall we get going?" Ethan asked. "Yes we shall." I said. We both laughed and he linked our arms together and got in Jake's car. Jake was driving because we can't drive. We arrived at the cinema and we got out of the car and got our tickets to see Everything Everything. After the movie we walked home because we wanted to have some alone time. When we got to the house we kept staring at each other then he started to lean in then I started to lean. After the kiss he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. I went inside with a big smile on my face I went to my room and fell right asleep.