A sneak peek

She's infuriating , I've never met anyone like her and trust me when I say I have had my fair share of weirdos. She annoys the crap out of me.
A bully! That's what she is. A self obsessed cold hearted bitch and a pain in my ass.
Then why , oh why, am I in this bed naked! with a terrible hangover and her in my arms!!
Damn!
And why the hell don't I feel a tinge of regret for committing this sin?
Do I?
Might I dare?
Should I even..?
* * * * * * * *
You can see them anywhere really, those sinfully handsome eyes, panty soaking smile, that sensual smirk and total shot load in place of brain.
And Mr Jerv (people do call him Nathan though ) ticks all the boxes in the above enlisted criteria.
I don't hate him, no , I don't bother wasting such a strong emotion on him. But he irritates me. An arrogant, though brutally beautiful ( I'll kill myself than admit it out loud) and an insensitive jerk with nothing on the top floor. I can't stand this species!
Then why are those sexy and entirely useless arms wrapped around me in a vice grip when I'm butt naked! And the hell this feels so right!?
Oh no no , this can't be happening!
Do I?
Might I?
Should I even..?
* * * * * * * *
It is said there is a very thin line between friendship and love,
Some also believe haters and lovers are not that different.

Nathan and Kaira justify neither of the saying. Everyone who has come across them know about the explosion that takes place when these two mighty forces crash, its a wonder they belong to the same friend circle. Naturally nobody expects them to even try and behave cordial with each other forget together.

But when one drunken morning they find themselves in a very sticky (although very sensual and hot) situation , having realised they just did the deed, what will be their reactions?
Will the animosity transform into something beautiful?
Or will they choose to flee and take this secret to their grave which they most probably decide to do..
But can they ?
Should they even?