Temper Tantrum

Next day

Shea walks through the halls with her music playing loudly in her ears, attempting to block out the madness that was currently taking place in front of her, "Hey are you doing anything tonight?" Nina sneaks up behind Shea. Shea notices Nina, and yanks out her ear buds staring at Nina with a blank expression, "I'm guessing you didn't hear a word I just said?" Nina exhales, "Uhm no." Shea chuckles as she shoves a couple of her belongings into the locker she just opened, "I said are you doing anything tonight?" Shea nods her head, "Uhm yeah I have some dumb family dinner." 

Nina nods her head in suspicion, "Alright." 

Shea felt bad for lying, but she didn't wanna risk anyone knowing about her and Sasha, "I'll let you know when I'm free to hang out though." Shea reassures Nina. Which might as well be never Shea would spend every waking moment with that goddess if she could, "I need to go I'll text you girl." Shea skips down the hallway and glances in the window of the art room as she walks by.

Miss Velour looks up from her book pulling her self out of deep concentration, and smiles at Shea before motioning her in, "You're going to be late for lunch if you procrastinate any longer." Sasha scolds. 

Shea briskly walks over to her teachers desk, and looks around before leaning down and pecking her on the cheek, "We're still on for tonight right?" Sasha smiles wildly, and nods her head as she continues to stare down at her book even though she's focused on everything else, except reading.

Shea makes Sasha feel as if she's a teenager again. It's like she's re ignited another part of her that she had forgotten even existed. The part of her she thought she had left for dead years ago.

Shea sits on Sasha's desk, and sways her legs back and fourth, "Nice skirt. I can see your panties." Sasha scoffs.

"Yeah I wore them just for you, see?." Shea looks down, "Red lace." Shea readjusts her skirt as she makes Sasha turn a dark color of pink at the apple of her cheeks. 

"You're lucky we're in school, or I'd be pushing you up against a wall, and ripping those things off of you within seconds." Sasha growls, "What's stopping you?" Shea leans down, and whispers into her lovers ear.

"Uh we're in school, but keep on teasing you'll pay for it tonight." Sasha growls once again as Shea squirms with ambition, "Ooo a challenge."  Shea whispers before biting her own lower lip. Sasha looks up from her book out of the corner of her eye with a burning desire, and crosses her legs as an attempt of restraining herself, "Fuck." Shea lifts her skirt up another inch, "Aren't they pretty?" 

Sasha has finally had enough she grabs Shea by her wrist, and leads the aroused girl into the art supply closet. Sasha clicks on the light above them and kisses Shea pulling lightly on her hair before groping her through the tight tank top that was currently containing her breasts, as she pushes Shea against the cement wall. Receiving a light sigh from Shea every now, and again "Fuck me." Shea whines as Sasha bites her neck, and rubs her through her underwear.

Sasha smirks at Shea, "Oh would you look at the time." Sasha looks down at her wrist, "It's time for my break. Have fun at lunch darling." Shea scoffs at Sasha, "What?" Sasha chuckles at the flustered girl standing before her, "You're seriously going to leave me with blue balls?"

Sasha shrugs, "That'll teach you to tease, and don't even think about relieving yourself before tonight. I wanna make you scream." Sasha whispers into Shea's ear before biting her earlobe.

Shea looks at Sasha in shock and shakes her head, "I'm not even hungry." Shea frowns before walking out after Sasha exits the closet, and bursts through the classroom door. Sasha chuckles as she watches the frustrated girl stomp out, and slams the door behind her creating a big boom that fills the classroom.