Chapter 10

"We do care! It's just that the UN and Talon have been targeting us, so we were forced to go into hiding. I can't believe what I heard though. You joined Talon?" My mother explained, in her angry and disappointed tone. I nodded nervously, scared that she'll beat my ass. What's so bad about Talon? The trio there aren't that bad, and they saved people like Evan who was in poverty. "Honey, you do know they're a terrorist organisation that kills people and carries out missions for theft of important items, right?"

"Wait, what? But they saved people, and none of the agents there are that bad!" I defended them. Ana walked up to me, and gave me a sad look, and I could feel the pain she emitted.

"Laurissa, do you know Amelie Lacroix? Widowmaker?" She inquired, and I nodded, worried about what she was about to say. "...I lost my eye to her. She shot me in the eye because I hesitated."

I looked at her in disarray. Widowmaker shot her in the eye? I know she's cold and mysterious but she shot Ana in the eye? I stared at her covered eye, and felt guilt welling up inside of me.

"She shot you in the eye...?" I said. She nodded, and my father put an arm around me,m

"You see, do you remember Gerard Lacroix? He was Widowmaker's husband. Talon kidnapped her, and brainwashed her, and made her an assassin. She killed him in his sleep." My father explained. Widowmaker killed her own husband? That's why she's called Widowmaker? No wonder why she didn't want to talk about her call sign... My father walked up to soldier 76 and held out his hand.

"Morrison, it's been so long. Guess that explosion ended everything, didn't it? Where's Reyes? Isn't he alive?" My father asked him. I stared at soldier 76, then gasped as it hit me. Morrison? As in Jack Morrison? He was the one who caught my parents in their criminal act... And the strike commander and head of Overwatch. I suddenly saw him in a new light, and I knew I had recognised him from somewhere. He's like the captain America of Overwatch!

"He's alive, but he's with Talon now. Never thought things would turn out like this." He sighed, and my parents gave a sad expression. Reyes... The leader of blackwatch. He was pretty awesome, and cool. I felt my mind rush back, and I looked to soldier 76, who stated that he wasn't hungry.

"What... What weapon did Gabriel Reyes use? And how tall is he?" I ask him. My parents looked at me in confusion, along with everyone else in the room. McCree perked up at the conversation, his eyes full of interest as he leaned in closer.

"I believe he's the same size as you, Jack." Torbjorn commented, and soldier 76 nodded. The nod was slow, as if to recall. Weren't they both best friends...?

"Aren't you a 6'1"? So that would make Reyes a 6'1" too. But I'm still the tallest!" Reinhardt bragged, in his loud voice. He is tall though, a giant at most. He probably sees us all as midgets. I mean, I'm a 5'9"

"And he used shotguns... Twin shotguns, isn't that right, Bella, Takahiro?" Ana directed to my parents who both nodded simultaneously in agreement. I tried to remember something, and I felt my memories all play at once, as I was watching video clips of my memories. I suddenly saw something, and a lightbulb clicked in my head.

"I know who he is! Reyes is in Talon! He trained me. Anyway, he's half alive and not, and he's called Reaper there. He's pretty chill, and he has these awesome powers. He can teleport, and he can become like this smoke form state and hover. It's awesome!" I said, and everyone was interested in my little bragging for him. My parents were so tense, I could feel it. Reyes teached them, and was their friend, and the more I thought about it, the more I started to mumble, gradually coming to a full stop and not finishing the sentence I was saying.

"It's... It's all my fault." Mercy gave me a wide eyed glare, and became a sad, hot mess, the tears flowing everywhere. Everyone was comforting her, the first being Genji. "I tried to save him in the explosion. But my technology wasn't advanced enough. It was last minute, and he was telling me to leave him behind. Saving him was my ultimate objective, and I... I thought I failed, so I left the scene. I'm glad he's alive, but he wanted to die. I was so torn, I didn't know what to do..."

"Mercy, it's all right! You tried to save him, and it was the best you could do." Mei went spoke up, with a hint of hope in her voice. I nodded, and everyone else was quiet. Standing up, I headed to my room, and while everyone stared at me leaving. I jumped on the bed and sighed after I changed into pyjamas. Mercy tried to save Reaper/Reyes, my parents are still alive, Widowmaker shot Ana in the goddamn eye to make her blind and I just found out I joined a terrorist group, willingly. God, it's too much information to take in. Then I remember it. I miss the trio, I miss Avada, I miss Evan, I miss Aaron... I even miss Maria, and she was a bitch to me. I closed my eyes and felt the dark consume my sight.

"Laurissa, look. I know you might hate me, hate all of us. I know that we hurt you, but we've changed!" A man was shaking me by the shoulder. His face was blurry, but behind him, I could see many people. Injured people. Mei was bleeding through her clothes on the chest. Reinhardt was bleeding on his head, the blood dripping down. All of the overwatch agents were on the floor, in pain. I could even see my parents. "No you haven't. Maybe you think you have changed, but I don't. Because... Cause I know the truth! That you're all fucking liars! Go to hell!" I screamed, and a blindingly bright light engulfed the dream, ending it.

...........................
Ok, so this happened. Lot of information I have to give. I don't really like this chapter, but hey, it's not for me, it's for you guys.

-MelodyMay