Don't Mess With My Girl

If you mess with my girl I will get up in your face and put you in your place real fast. I don't care what you say about me. Go ahead. Tell me I look like a mess. Tell me you think my shoes aren't in style. Tell me I am worthless, no good. I don't care.

But I swear, if you mess with my girl, you leave me no choice.

I will ruin you. 

Don't call me jealous. Don't call me overprotective. Don't call me anything other than a man. 

A real man knows the worth of a woman. He knows he wouldn't be here without one. He knows they are precious gifts that do not deserve to live in this world where they are constantly torn to shreds by others opinionated standards. 

Don't you dare tell my girl she will never fit in with the fancy figures of the world, because honey, you don't understand, you can't even comprehend that her beauty, her gorgeous grace and radiant eyes, are far beyond this world. 

Don't you dare tell my girl that she is too much to handle, that she overreacts, that she is flawed, because baby, none of us can be perfect in this life. 

My girl isn't too much, I love the way she overflows my day with sweet gentles kisses and carefully placed notes. She is, and always will be more than enough. My girl does not overreact, she has a heart that feels deeply. I need to make sure I am doing my job to make sure that she always knows I am faithful to her, that she has someone she can count on, run to, laugh with. She was the right to be reassured that I will run to her in a heartbeat. 

My girl is perfectly imperfect. She loves my all my flaws, and she doesn't expect or deserve anything less from me.