"You Cant Say Things Like That"

Hope you like it. Please tell me how to improve! Taylor as Kaylee!!!❤🤷🏼‍♀️

  After the movies we go to a club. They don't really care how old you are, so they put a black ex on your hand so you can't drink. The thing they didn't think about, is that I can wash it off.

When we get in Noah holds my hand, so I can stay close. When he stops I draw my eyebrows together in confusion. He leans down and kisses my cheek, "you look so good holding my hand" he states. "Are you drunk already" sniffling a laugh. He looks at me seriously "No. I just think you're gorgeous, especially with me." I tilt my head, still a little confused. "What is with you guys this week. First James, then Manny, now You. Is there something I don't know?"

Just as Noah was going to tell me something, he is cut off by Manny grabbing my waist and pulling me into him, giving me a hug."I missed you." He looks worried. I look down and notice the space between me and Manuel. There is none! "I....Um....We" he chuckles and lets me go. "You're so cute when you stutter." I don't say anything, I just look at the ground.

I look at Noah when Manny shifts a little farther from me. "Are you buying drinks or what?" I ask smirking at them both. "Two drinks and I'm done" I tell Manny with a serious face. I trust him enough to keep me from doing anything stupid.
-*********************-
Manny's POV!
"Shit!" I take the drink out of Kaycie's hand. She looks at me with a pout."Manny!" She whines. "You've had five drinks, sweetheart." I try to reason with her. But her whining is so damn cute. "But I just want one more" she crosses her arms over her chest. "You Know what else I want?" She says. She steps closer to me and puts her arms around my neck, eliminating any space between us. I can't help but look at her soft lips.

I know she thinks of me as a brother, so I wait for what she is going to say next. "I want..." she trails off, thinking. She leans in skimming her lips on mine accidentally when she talked. "I want you to kiss me really, really bad" she bits her lower lip. "You Can't say things like that K." Lust, that's all it is, she doesn't really want me. "Why" she tilts her head to the side, like she does when she's confused. "Because, I can only hold back so much." I say, I know my voice is deep and husky now.

"Come on. Let's go home." She needs sleep and I need a cold shower. "Let me sleep at your house" she reasons. "Okay" I know what's going on at her house. And I would never make her go there. I take her back home, our home. She will always have a place here.

I lay K down and pull the covers up to her. Then I go lay on the couch.

Please tell me what you think and what I could improve!