"Waking up sucks"

Comments Please!🤷🏼‍♀️❤💞  Bridgit Mendler as someone coming soon☀️

When I woke up the place didn't confuse me, the thing that confused me is why I was there instead of my own house. My head hammers as I try to stand. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" I look up agitated at the asshole who decided to get smart. "Waking up sucks." Manny chuckles at my response. "Come on. Let's go get you some coffee." He helps me up and I wince in pain.

"Yay. One person until coffee!" I say. Manny stares at me in amusement. Then I suddenly remember something totally horrifying. I say the honest to God truth. Holly Crap! What did I tell him.

Manny takes his coffee and I take mine as we walk to the booth. He sits across from me and notices my discomfort and how much I'm thinking. His eyebrows furrow "what's wrong? Want are you thinking about?" Manny asks slowly. "I...what exactly did I say to you last night?" He chuckles. "Um, well... you said that y-you really wanted to k-kiss me." I look at him in shock. "D-did you want to kiss me back?" I choked out.

"I-" he is suddenly cut off by Noah, who walks in and sits by me. "Hey, sweet thang. What are you doing with this weirdo." I laugh a little, regretting it immediately because of my head. "Coffee." I say shrugging. He nods like I just explained the meaning of life in simple terms. "Fancy going out with me to the movies tonight?" Noah says. "I-" I cut Manuel off again "Sure!" I love the movies.

"Wanna come Manny?" I ask innocently. Noah holds his hand out for me to take and I make my way out of the booth looking down at Manny expectantly. He looks down. "I don't think he'll be able to make it Kacie." Noah says blankly. Manny just nods. I wonder why he looks so sad. I try not to worry about it, it's probably just my imagination. I walk out of the coffee shop with Noah and he drives me home. I REALLY like Noah's car! I don't know much about cars but this one is gorgeous!

 I REALLY like Noah's car! I don't know much about cars but this one is gorgeous!