Awkward Date and Remembering

I wake up alone, in the middle of the empty field. Frowning, I walk out of the door and down the hall to my room.

Upon opening the door, I see the woman on my bed, curled into a ball with my favorite sweatshirt. I walk to her, silently, and whisper in her ear, "I think that's my sweatshirt miss."
The woman basically jumps out of her skin, her wings bursting forth from her back and she latches onto the ceiling. Feeling really bad, I say to her, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. Please come down, we have an important matter to discuss."
The woman slowly flitters down and says to me, "So, what must we discuss?" Taking in a shaky breath I tell her, "We either have to have sex or we have to kiss."
She chokes on the air and I rush to her side. I touch her arm to see if she is fine and another memory flies into my mind.

      My love opens her beautiful scarlet eyes and weakly nods

      My love opens her beautiful scarlet eyes and weakly nods. Hope blossoms in my chest and I begin. "My dear Helia. I have loved you since we bumped into each other. I ask you today, will you join me in marriage and immortality? Are you pure of heart and do you have pure intentions? Will we love each other for all of eternity?"
Helia replied weakly, "I accept your proposal in having our marriage right now. I will join you in immortality. I am pure of heart and have pure intentions. I swear to you that we will love each other for all of eternity. I love you, my dear Artemis. I will join you in immortality." I weakly grin and hold out my hand. Hestia hands me the ceremonial ribbons.

           The woman shakes me off and yells, "We have to have sex?!" I weakly shake my head, still shocked from this memory

           The woman shakes me off and yells, "We have to have sex?!" I weakly shake my head, still shocked from this memory. Whispering, "I do not want to engage in intercourse. We are aloud to also just kiss. It is the only way to get my memories back. Please. I need to know who you are to me. I long to know what had happened."
     The woman's eyes light up briefly before the light extinguishes. She shakes her head and says, "I would hate to take advantage of you." I grab her hands a plead, "Please. This is not taking advantage of me. I will finally know who you are, know what these two memories mean to me. Please."

         The woman grimaces and secedes. "Fine. But only for you." I smile and she puts her hand on the back of my neck, ever so gently. Closing her eyes, she leans towards my face. I find myself also closing my eyes, and leaning into her.
        Our lips meet and my mind is immediately flooded with visions and memories.

     Porphyrion captures me in a cave

     Porphyrion captures me in a cave. He swallows me. My clothes and skin begin to burn off. He regurgitates me. He forces me to have sex with him. He continues this cycle.
      I finally escape and get back to Olympus. I arrive, naked, and Hestia saves me the embarrassment. I see my family. I call for a meeting. We prepare for war.

          I go to New York. I run into a stunning woman, Helia. Tingles race up my spine. We have coffee. I make alliances with her friends. Helia and I come back to Olympus together. I play for her. She opens up, and I open up.

           I talk to Hestia and Adonia. I realize my feelings. I admit them to Helia. We become together. The battle happens. I sacrifice myself. I am living with Porphyrion for a year. My closest friend there is murdered. I escape. I come back here, running to Helia. We are together.
             She is taken from me. We get her back. She is blind. I propose to her. She proposes to me.
        Ania tries to kill her. I save her by making her a Goddess. She is the Goddess of Storms and Seas. My mother is killed. We begin to plan for an attack. Tyche, Nemesis, Helia, my mum and I talk. Helia and I have a row. She leaves. I fall into self loathing. I fall into a nightmare that almost kills me.
      Helia saves me by protecting me from the man in my dream. I can't remember who he is. She fuses our souls together. I wake up, confused and dazed. Running to Hestia for answers. Then I run to the forest and be with Kalei. Then I am here.

             Opening my eyes and falling away from my beloved I whisper, "I remember."