Oaths Being Broken, Best Thing Ever

The first thing I see is nothingness. Then, a bright yellow light fills the entire room, followed by a voice. "I have missed you, my darling." Rolling my eyes, I step forward, and he dims the lights down.
Seeing his smirking face and his hand caressing Helia's cheek, is almost too much. I am about to snap, but then I feel a reassuring hand on my arm. Looking up I see my uncle telling me with his eyes, 'Calm down. Stick to the plan.' I slightly nod and turn to Aerther.
Strutting to Aerther, in a way that could make Aphrodite jealous, I put my hand on his arm. "Why don't you let the girl go, and be with a woman? Hmm? Isn't that what you want, baby?" I seductively bite my lip, and Aerther begins drooling. Running my hand down his arm I continue, "Why don't you let her go, and we can get down and dirty? Would that not be what you want?"
He nods, and whilst he's busy drooling over me, Nyx and Erebus suck all of the light out of the room. I push him down onto the floor and whisper to him, "You should get to know me better Aerther." I slam his head against the cave floor, and run to Helia's side.
Reaching her, I untie her bonds and hold her in my arms. I think of the hearths of Olympus and teleport us there.
We get to the hearths, and I give Helia a kiss, promising her I will be back. I teleport back to the cave to finish what I started.

 I teleport back to the cave to finish what I started

When I arrive, Aerther is awake and alert. He is doing his best to put light back into the room, and failing. Nyx and Erebus are feeding on his light and releasing darkness into the room. I smile, and give my eyes a moment to adjust.
They adjust, and I sprint to Aerther. Punching him in the face, his face contorts into pain and sadness. He pleads with me, "Why can't we work? I love you, why can't you love me?" I kick him saying, "I can never love a man. My soul rests with Helia. She holds the key to my heart, and brings out the best in me. I will protect her with my life, and if that means beating you to pulp, then so be it. You used to be so kind to me, like a brother, and this is how I get treated?! I healed you when you were injured. I created a constellation for you when Ania died! I gave you moonlight to remind you of what you lost! I never, ever, once told anyone what truly happened on the day of her death. I treated you so kindly! You repay me by stealing my soul?! By stealing my wife to be?!"
His eyes change into white hot balls of fire, and he gets to his feet. Grabbing my neck he yells, "Do not ever say I did nothing for you! I gave you light on your hunts! I gave you my love! I gave you my affection! I tried to give you my virginity! And I would have succeeded if it hadn't been for your stupid fucking hunters! I would have fucked your brains out! So you can shut up, you whore!" I gasp for breath, but he suddenly lets go, screaming in pain.

My auntie stands over him with a mischievous smile on her face. "You broke your oath, Aerther. Now you must pay the price." Aerther's face contorts into shock and pain, as she roughly grabs him and takes him to her river.
When his screams leave the room, my uncle stands next to me and says, "Go. Go back to your love." I nod and he whispers to me, "I never knew. I would have never agreed to this had I known he did that to you. I would have never agreed to talk to him if I had known." Waving him off I reply, "It's fine uncle. What is in the past, is in the past now." I kiss him on the cheek and disappear to Olympus.