Goddess of Luck My Ass

"Tyche!"

Bursting into her room, I find Tyche and Nemesis on their bed. Glaring down Tyche I ask of her, "What the fuck Ty. Why did you take my memories away?"

Tyche looks down in shame and Nemesis says, "Tyche is sorry for taking away your memories. She thought it was best for you. Forgetting that awful day in the forest. Forgetting what Callisto did to you."

Sighing I state, "That should have been my choice. I know that it was what was best, but I feel like I should have had a say in it. Ya know?"

Nemesis sighs and nods. Turning to her wife, she communicates with her.

Tyche nods and slowly glides towards me. Putting out her arms, I fall into her hug. I let loose a few tears and ask the Goddess, "What does this mean for my children? I thought Hestia had made me not a vamp until I give birth. So that my children don't have the risk of dying. What do I do, Ty?"

Tyche kisses the top of my head and Nemesis says, "Ty says you just have to hope. You need to put some faith into yourself and your children. Oh! Also, you are due in a few days."

I startle out of Ty's arms and scream, "What?!" Nemesis nods with a smile and whispers, "Since you have Vampire blood and Ichor, you have a very short pregnancy. Helia will have a slightly longer one than you though, since she only has fairy blood and Ichor."

I stare at her confusedly, "Why doesn't she have a short pregnancy?"

Nemesis says, "Vampires have the shortest pregnancies. They only last three months. And combined with the Goddess in you, which their pregnancies only last a few months, it just works out. I know it's not a good explanation, but no one knows for sure. That's all I can tell you."

Nodding I thank the two Goddesses and leave their room.

        As I'm walking down the hallway, I find thoughts running in and out of my mind

           How are my daughters doing in Elysium? Are they having a nice and quaint life? I'll visit them once the babies are born.

          But what if they don't want to see me? Or even hear me out? What if they hate their new siblings because I gave birth to them?

          What if Helia leaves me because of what I did? What if she never wants to speak to me again? What if she'd rather marry anyone else but me?

           I'm a terrible mother, a terrible father, a terrible parent. Why would she ever want me? Why would she ever love me?

             I should just leave so Helia wouldn't have to marry me. Callisto left me, why wouldn't Helia leave me?

           If I wasn't good enough for Callisto, I could never be good enough for anyone. God, Goddess, nymph, mortal, fairy, vampire, anyone. No one wants me.