Peaceful and... "Beautiful."

Alex ran back and forth through her house as she got everything together for her and Maggie's sleep over.

"What are you doing?" Kara asked as she entered the living room, with a juice box in hand.

Alex stopped organizing to look over at her sister. "Oh a, just organizing before Maggie gets here is all."

Kara nodded. "Mhm, mhm." Then she turned and started walking out of the room. "Interesting." She said quietly as she went into the dining room to sit at the table.

Alex followed after her. She looked over at her sister, who had the biggest smirk on her face, while she drank her juice box. "What do you mean 'interesting'? And what's with the look?"

Kara looked up at her sister. "Nothing." She said simply. Then she looked away and started giggling.

"Kara!?"

"I said nothing Alex! You'recrushinghard!!" Kara jumbled the last part together fast.

"What?"

Kara stood from her seat and then started walking towards the stairwell, to go upstairs. "Don't worry about it. I wanna watch it naturally progress, anyways. I mean... your cleaning." And then she was out of the room.

Alex watched her as she left and then shook her head. "She's so weird! But gotta love her." She walked over towards the sink and started doing dishes, when her phone went off. Playing a song she loves so much.

'It starts in my soul, then I lose all control. When you kiss my nose, the feeling shows! Cause you make me smile. Baby just take your time, now. Holding me tight. Wher-'

She answered it, cutting the song off. "Hey! Maggie!"

"Danver! I'm on route to your house! I got Reese's, Twix, and Cookies n cream. I'm also bringing candy land, connect four and my ds."

"Okay great! And you got all my favorites?"

"Yep! Wanted to surprise you."

"Well you achieved that! And hey I'm almost done here." Alex started washing the dishes faster. It wasn't a total lie. She'll definitely be done by time Maggie gets here. But she'd have to turn on her super speed to achieve that.

"I hope you didn't go through to much trouble for little ol' me."

"No way! Just got a few things out for us to play with, and wanted the house to look nice." 

"Well that sounds fun, Alex. I can't wait to play with you. But I'm literally around the corner, so see ya in like three minutes."

Alex was blushing hard now. "O-okay see ya in a few Sawyer."

---------------------

Kara jumped on her bed feeling giddy. She chuckled and shook her feet in the air. "What a nerd!" She laughed to herself.

Her flip phone buzzed on a pillow by her head, grabbing her attention. She picked it up and opened the text. It was from Lena.

"So I ran into a problem..."

Kara raised her eyebrow at that and then started typing away. "What happened?"

"My mom grounded me."

Kara stared at Lena's messaged and felt annoyed. "So. Sneak out."

"I cant do that!"

"Why not?"

"Because I'll get caught."

"Who says?"

"Wha- um... Well. No one. When did you become the bad girl?"