Morning rain... hehe

Kara ran down the stairs while carrying a speaker in one hand, and a bucket in the other, which had her moms laptop in. She sat the speaker and laptop down on a little table behind the couch and looked at the little clock on her phone.

"7:30 a.m." Kara grinned. "No sleep for the wicked." She quickly glanced up at her sister. And held up her phone to take a picture. "Awe. Or for the lovers." Then she put her phone back into her footy pajama pocket.

She chuckled to herself and headed into the kitchen, she walked over to the sink where she started to fill the bucket half way up. Then made her way back into the living room, setting the bucket down beside the little table.

She opened the laptop and went straight to google and searched for YouTube, where she then searched for samples of gun noises and explosions. She turned the bluetooth on and then turned on the speaker, connecting it to the laptop. She grinned then turned the volume all the way up on the speaker, then clicked play.

"Ahhhhhh!" Kara screamed.

Alex and Maggie jolted up  screaming, and then fell to the floor. Alex moved quickly to cover Maggie, while wincing at the anticipation of something to come. But when nothing came they both looked over at where the sound was coming from.

As soon as Kara saw them turn there heads she yanked her arm back and drenched them in cold water. Then turned off the gun sounds. "Up and Adam! Rise and shine! Get your lazy asses up!" Kara shouted.

"Kara!? What the hell!" Alex asked with a shaky voice. She gripped her sides from the cold water, and blushed. She looked over at Maggie who was completely shivering. She pulled her in and rubbed the sides of the girls arms, to try and warm her up.

"W-why dd-did y-you do... that?" Maggie stuttered. Her heart hammered in her chest.

"Well one, it's a good way to get the heart pumping, two, to wake you up and three because paybacks a bitch!" Kara crossed her arms.

Alex glared at her and then she spoke low. "Kara? I assume you got all of MY things wet behind me! And as much as I'm pissed about that! You almost gave me and Maggie a heart attack! And what the hell is the revenge for!?"

"Oh they'll be fine. And you don't remember? On halloween, You, Maggie and Winn decided it would be funny to scare me and Lena and then lock us in a room for six hours!"

Maggie started giggling. "I remember that."

"Exactly! And now guys feel what it feels like!"

"Okay. Great you got your payback." Alex rolled her eyes.

Kara chuckled before running out if the room.

"Where are you-" Alex cut herself off. Not finding the motivation to finish her question.

"Al-lex! I'm cold!" Maggie whined.

Alex looked down at her. "Im literally trying my best to warm you up here."

Maggie stuck out her lip and gave Alex her puppy dog eyes before moving closer into Alex, wresting her head on her chest. She sighed. "You're so warm!!"

Alex started ti blush but then shook it away. "A...thanks. You warmer now tough guy?"

Maggie moved back, and then hoped up onto the dry side of the couch. "Mhm!" She felt a little awkward now.

Alex looked around a second before speaking. "Did you sleep alright? Besides... Kara's awakening?"

"Yes I did actually! I haven't felt this good from sleep in a long time!" Maggie smiled. She didn't realize that she fell asleep on Alex. She just thought it was one of those days.