Chapter 2

"Why are you calling my boo, an asshole? What the hell he said to you, tell me now Nat," Jenna said sounding pissed. Nat turn us around to face Jenna's," your boyfriend, said that freak got himself knocked up by some guy. Bryson is a Fagget," Nathan said as he held me tight. I cried harder into his shirt. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Jenna, Allison, and Allen said together. I was pulled out of Nathan's arms into Jenna and Allison 's arms. "Shh..... Sweetheart; don't cry; we don't hate you," Jenna said. "Yes, Sweetie we are here for you," Allison said as both girls rub my back.Then we heard Kyle screamed," OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU FUCKING BROKEN MY NOSE!" We saw that Allen wasn't in the room with us. Kyle came out of the room with his hands on his nose; blood on his hands and shirt. Allen out behind him with the look in his eyes I/we never saw before. Allen was shorter than Kyle and he wasn't that stronger either. But Allen was beyond pissed; he's furious. "You are a fucking asshole for saying that about Bry," Allen said. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Jones," Fuck I have to go to the hospital," Kyle said. "I will take you, Kyle," Jenna said. Jenna took Kyle out of the house; Allen was still trembling. "My hand hurts," He said as he started to cry. "Well, Yeah it would hurt like hell; cause you broke his nose. Come, on I'll take you to the hospital too," Allison said. She pulled her brother to the front door," I call you; to tell you to what to happen to my brave and stupid brother and Kyle too," Allison said as she walked out the door. I was left alone with Nathan.

     Nat sat down on the couch beside me. "Sooo....Why you don't tell us you are gay and one of those males could get pregnant?" Nathan said. "I don't know I was gay; until Katie said I was," I said. "What you mean, Katie and you broke up months ago. Sooo...that is why she was cold to you?" Nathan asked. "We had sex, and it was not good for her. She told me that I was a Fagget; cause all the other guys she slept with would get hard for her. "I ran out of her house and went home and cry myself to sleep. I wanted to prove her wrong, but she was right. I thought guys were hotter than girls. It messes with my head, Nat. I kelp hearing her voice saying" You are a Fagget." Played over and over in my head," I said. "So, you got drunk; cause you thought you were gay. And end up pregnant, with some guy's baby you don't know who," Nathan said. "I don't know I could get pregnant; I thought that it's was a bad stomach flu, but Nooo, I having a baby," I said. "Why are you going to Willow Creek Town for; is it cause your parents disprove you are having a baby?" Nathan asked. "No, They want me to have a safe pregnancy; it's safer for males to have babies now than twenty-five years ago; when the first discovered some men had an extra XX in their DNA and a cost male's to have a womb without female's sex organs; making the Male pregnancy. Most guys don't get tested for it. I didn't; if they did and have the XYXX chromosomes; don't mean their gay nor bi. Some men are married to Women who can't get pregnant; so the husbands get pregnant for them both," I said. "Wow, you know a lot of this stuff now. So what about abortion or put it for an adoption?" Nathan said. "Still male abortions are still dangerous to have; all the males die from it. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't dangerous. I don't want to put my baby up for adoption; cause it's mine and I want to keep my baby," I said. "So....you not going to find the baby's Father? Cause if you do you may want to have a relationship with him?" Nathan asked. "No, I don't think I would want a guy; who only wanted a one-night stand ," I said.  Then my stomach growled; we both laughted. "We need to feed the two for you," Nathan  said as he pulled me off the couch.We went into the kitchen," What are you doing Nat? Do you even know how to cook?" I asked. Yes, Bry. I know how to cook; just I don't cook for Ally. She likes to do out to eat, so she don't know I could cook good," Nathan said. Nathan cooked us a three cheese and meat lasagna; homemade. I don't stay and watch him cook; cause I tired and took another nap. Nat had woke me up for dinner.

"Thanks, for cooking dinner, it was delicious; Dad will eat it all before Mom would get any," I said as I walked Nat to the front door. Nat told me that Ally called him saying," Well, Kyle has a broken nose. Al has a fractured his wrist." Nathan said. "Well, I see you before I leave for Willow Creek," I said as I open the door of him. "When is that?" Nathan asked. "Next Friday; Dad is taking me there. He will stay with me for five days before coming back home," I said. "Your Mom, isn't going?" Nathan asked. "No, she's busy at the bank; can't find time to make time for me," I said sadly. Nat hug me," I'll call you later," Nathan said as he walked to his car; the only car is in front of the house is Kyle's BMW. I went back inside the house; it's only 6:45 pm. Dad should be home soon; Mom gets home at 8 pm. I went into my room listen to my m3player and started packing.

A/N: Hope you like this chapter. Plesae Vote and Comment!!! Thanks.