Chapter 27

A/N: I'm sorry I didn't up date late week; I had a hard time to write that chapter. 

Devin's Pov

"Bry, you need to calm down." "You telling me to calm down, Uncle Devin you need to take me to see Owen," Bryson said. "Bry, you mother don't want you to go near Owen, trust me; Brianna is pissed at me that I'm with him." "I don't care what she wants; I want to see Owen and I'm going with or without you, Uncle Devin, but first I need to change before seeing Owen," Bryson said as he went upstairs. I pulled out my cell phone, and text mom.

Me: Hey, mom.

Mom: Yes Dev.

Me: You going to be a grandmother again.

Mom: What you mean?

Me: Owen is pregnant. I mess up and Bry and I are going to see Owen; he's in the clinic.

Mom: Okay, I tell Brianna. I'm happy for you Dev.

Me: Thanks mom. I love you.

Mom: I love you too boy.

I went upstairs to see if Bryson was ready; as I went into his room I saw a picture on the desk. I pick it up, and it was a sonogram picture;It shows baby A is a boy and baby B is a girl. "Yeah, I went to see Dr.Miller a week ago. I have five more weeks before I could get my DNA test," Bryson said.

"You know that Mike won't give you his DNA to test to see if Kyle is a father," I said. "I know that, his helping Kyle; he even hired him a good lawyer. I need to find a lawyer too," Bryson said. We went downstairs and out the front door; Bryson locked the door and we walked to my truck. "I know a lawyer that is a good lawyer, she even do pro bono cases; her name is Keri Hilson," I said.

"Can you take me there tomorrow?" Bryson asked. "Yes, I'll take you." I said/ We pulled into the parking lot of the clinic. We got out of the truck and walked to the building. As we walked into the clinic, "Owen is still in the same room, but you have two hours before it's visiting hours are up. You can come back tomorrow at 8:30 am. I'll just left a note to the morning staff to let you pass," Sammy said. "What you mean, I could come back tomorrow?" I asked. "Oh...yeah, I', sorry; you don't know. Owen is staying at the clinic for a couple days. Dr.Miller needs to do more blood test on Owen," Sammy said.

Bryson follow me to the back of the clinic to the emergency wing. Bryson went into the room first and, I hear him said "Hi Owen, can I come in?" "Yes, Bryson you may come in," Owen said.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Owen's Pov

I had decided that I would call my mom; to tell her that I'm pregnant. I was about to pick my cell phone up; when I hear, "Hi Owen. can I come in?" I looked up to see Bryson standing in the doorway. Bryson was smile at me and I looked down to see his small bump, "yes,Bryson you may come in," I said. Bryson walked farther into the room and sat down in the chair that is beside the bed. "How did you know I'm here, and how did you get here?"

"Because of me, I told Bryson the you was here and the you are pregnant and that he fought. Bryson chew my ass out for it, and made me take him to see you," Devin said. "Yeah...Uncle Devin, could you wait outside; I want to talk to Owen in private for awhile," Bryson said. Devin looked at me, "It's fine Dev; give us twenty minutes," I said. "Okay I'll go and get Bryson and me something to drink; I see you two in twenty minutes," Devin said as he kiss me and then kiss Bryson on the forehead and then walked out of the room.

"What you want to talk about, Bryson?" "First I want to tell you that I'm having a boy and a girl." "Oh...that's wouldfull,"I said. "Thanks. I've pressed charges on Kyle for rapeing me. Kyle has a lawyer; heir by Mike, as he helping Kyle with his case. And that's not all; I got a call from your brother; Kurt told me that Kyle is pressing charges against you," Bryson said. "What, charges?" I asked.

"Kyle told his lawyer; that you had brought the alcohol; which it's true,but you and him had a plan to get me drunk. So you you both could have sex with me," Bryson said. "That's not ture!" "I know that Owen, but that not all; he told his lawyer that Nate had lied what he had seen; that Nate was was pissed that you two didn't have him join in your two's plan," Bryson said.

"Where did Kurt call you?" I asked. "Yesterday, he said that your parents had been call to the police station; for questioning and so was he and our friends too.

"Oh...My...God I need to call my mom," I said as I pick up my cell phone, and dial my mom's cell phone. "Mom!" "Owen, I was about to call you." "Yes, I've hear what is going now, Bryson just told me." "Well...this isn't going to be hard for me to say this, but you are fucked. The city police had sent out a warrant for your arrest; Willow creek's police had to sent you back to the city police." "Mom, I'm in the clinic and I'm pregnant." "I've called a lawyer Mr. Gray Priceson," Mom said. "Did you hear what I've said?" "Yes, I hear you are pregnant and you in the clinic. I'll see you in a hour; and I'm having your lawyer to meet us at the station," Mom said.

"Mom, I can't going anywhere; doctor's orders." "You are at the clinic? Why can't you go anywhere?" "Cause, I've passed out this morning; I have low blood pressure and low blood sugar too;Dr.Miller needs to do more blood tests on me." "Okay, I will text Mr.Priceson to tell him then. I love you." "I love you too, mom." She hung up and I cried.

Bryson came and hug me, "I've got a warrant for my arrest." "We'll get through this together." That is how Devin find us holding each other and crying.

Okay I'm going to have a pole of who's that father to the twins. I want you to give me your opinion who you think is the father to one baby, or both.

Owen is the father to both babies?

 Kyle is the father to both babies?

Owen is that father to one of the babies?

A:boy

B:girl

Kyle is the father to one of the babies?

A:boy

B:girl 

Thanks again for liking my story. Please vote and comment!!!