Chapter 11

Owen Pov

    "Hey, Mike could I talk to you?" I asked as he opened the door. "Come on Owen, we could talk in my room. We walked through the kitchen to the basement; downstairs to Mike's room. Mike's room is big space in the basement; has his own bathroom too. Mike had built his own room and turning two small rooms into his bathroom, and also built a laundry room for his mom. Mike had to help his Mother since his Father walked out on them six-years-ago. Both of his Parents had worked; Fred is a lawyer and Kathy is; well were a secretary for his law firm; not his secretary another Lawyer's. Fred had fucked his secretary for years; she got pregnant; so Fred decided to leave his wife for that slut. When they left Fred left Kathy and the kids 13,500 dollars in their share account. Kathy had quit her job and started drinking the money away. The bills weren't getting paid, so Mike started working for Ace Construction. Ace then helped Mike to stop his mother from taking out money that wasn't for bills or food. Now it has 10,734 dollars in the bank; Mike had put 5,500 in a different account for Kyle's college; also he put in about 2,730 dollars in that account too; now that account as 8,230 dollars for Kyle. Now his Mother is better now; stop drinking and going back to work.

  "So what you want to talk to me about Owen?" "What to talk you that I could go to Willow Creek with you; I have to find a job too as I'm going to College too," I said. "Why need a job for?" Mike asked. "To help pay rent and other bills; my parents will pay for my College," I said. "MIKE GET UP HERE!" Yelled his Mother. We went upstairs to the kitchen," What, Mom?" "Your brother is in jail; he did damage to the Jones property. Here's the worse part; Kyle is drunk too; saying that the faggot had made his girlfriend broke up with him," his Mom said. "Did, the Jones call the cops on Kyle?" Mike asked. "No, On of the neighbors did," his Mom said. "Fuck! I go and bail him out....." "No, Mike not this time. Kyle is like me; I think to be in jail over the weekend with do him good. Then he has to pay the damage Kyle did; we are putting Kyle in rehab. I fucked up his life by becoming a drunk myself," his Mom said. "Mom...what money are you going paid from?" Mike asked. "My account, Mike. I won't touch the money for Kyle's College but then again we could pay the damage with his College money," his Mom said. "Yes, Mom you are right, We get him on Monday morning; then to the rehab, we put you in," Mike said. "I'll go call Jim; tell him to have a room ready for my son," his Mom said as we went out of the kitchen.

  "Who's Jim guy, is he your mother's boyfriend?" I asked. "No, Jim is the guy who runs the rehab. My goes to AA meeting and go see Jim every time she was to drink again. Jim is her friend and will help Kyle too," Mike said. We went back to his room and play games; till three in the morning; I slept in bed with Mike.

 A/N: Sorry it took long to update. I'll will have another chapter up tomorrow. Hope you like this chapter. Please Vote and Comment!!!! Thanks.