DWC 14: A Goodbye Under The Rain

Narrator's P.O.V.

The members got worried sick when Hyera drove her car in this situation.

Joshua was stoned in his place when he heard that his uncle passed away.

"JOSHUA WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?! MOVE!" S.Coups knocked him to his senses, when he shifted his gaze to S.Coups he started crying.

"Me, Joshua, and S.Coups will go. You guys stay here." Jeonghan said to the boys.

"But we want to come too!" Dino whined so Jeonghan just agreed.

"Joshua, Hyera needs us. Please let's go now." Jeonghan said trying to comfort Joshua.

---

They reached the hospital and Joshua immediately asked where the room is.

"Joshua, you should enter alone. We'll wait for you here." Jeonghan said to Joshua.

The other members were quiet and shocked about what's happening.

Joshua's P.O.V.

I opened the door and I saw my cousin kneeling down beside the bed of my lifeless uncle.

Seeing Hyera right now makes my heart crush into pieces.

I went up to her and she welcomed me with an empty eyes.

"My life is so fucked up, I'm living for nothing." She said and started to cry again.

I hugged her tightly and my tears started to fall as well.

I hate myself for lying to her, for covering Hoshi up just because of an unexplained reason.

"I don't want to live anymore. I'm so done with this shits. I can't trust anyone right now. Dad is the only thing I have and now he's gone. My cousin who used to be my ally, betrayed me and t-the--" She pulled out from my hug and she fell on her knees crying so hard.

"The person whom I loved the most, is the one who killed me." She continued crying, I hugged her again but she started losing her calm. She was furiously pushing and punching me.

"GO AWAY FROM ME! GO AWAY!" My tears are falling, it's killing me to see my cousin like this but I didn't let her go.

"J-just please. Go away from me, I'm tired of everything. I lost myself already and I don't have any plans to find it. Please release me from all of your bullshits." She cried, unconsciously I removed my grasp to her and I fell on my knees.

What did I just do.

Hyera's P.O.V.

I feel so crushed. The excruciating pain inside me is killing me.

I feel so hopeless, I feel so useless, my body is limp, I'm shaking, I'm hurting. I'm dying.

"Hyera--" The members tried to approach me when I went out but they unconsciously stepped back when I gave them my cold stares.

I saw their eyes is kinda puffy and I laughed bitterly.

"So you guys cried? Woah, you made this decision but you'll pity me? Then no thanks." I said and was about to walk away but Hoshi grabbed my wrist.

"Hyera talk to me. Please." He said and I looked at him in disbelief, my heart almost melted when I saw his eyes begging.

"What do you want? Is everything that's happening is still not enough for you? Please, I already lost a lot of will to live because of you! All of you! I treated you like a precious gems yet you treated me like a shit. S-so please, I'm begging you just spare me." I said, I wiped my tears away and I turned my back on them.

--

Today's the last day of dad's funeral and I'm still mourning.

I'm lost. Totally lost, I spent my 3 days starving myself and crying to sleep.

"Dad, what did I do to deserve all of this?" I said in front of my dad's grave.

My tears started to fall endlessly but I continued talking.

"I love Hoshi so much dad to the point that it became the reason to kill me." I closed my eyes and I silently cried.

I was taken aback when someone suddenly hugged me from behind.

"P-please talk to me. I can't bear to see you like this." I turned around to see who it is.

Hoshi.

"I'm begging you, please comeback to me. I promise to make everything right again, just please." He's now crying and it's killing me even more.

Oh please.

"Stop making this hard for me. Please stop killing me." I said finding it hard to talk in between my hard sobs.

"I am so sorry, I can't live without you. P-please give me the chance to make everything right again." He cried.

Seeing him cry shatters my heart. But I'm all empty.

"H-Hoshi, I love you so much. T-to the point that it became the reason why I am dying right now." I said crying as hard as I can.

The rain started to pour making us wet.

"Please, let me go. Let me breathe, let me find myself that I lost because of you." I said closing my eyes because I'm crushing into pieces while seeing him cry.

"I love you so much, but I know I don't deserve any chance. B-but can I have a one last favor please?" He said, his eyes are so swollen.

I simply nodded while tears are still falling.

"P-please tell me that you love me." He said and when his voice cracked, it felt like I died.

"I love you so damn much."

He closed his eyes and kissed me. When he pulled away he smiled at me sadly and what breaks my heart the most, i-is when he slowly turned his back walking away from me.

When he's gone from my sight, I helplessly fell on my knees and I cried harder as the rain falls hardly.