Chapter 49

🔗Bored🔗

SABRINA

We're back to basics. Back to work. Vacay's done. Time to face the real world. We're back to Manila.

"Our house is here." I said as I led Miel and Kara.

Well, guess what? They're staying here! And I don't know how long, depende daw sa trip nila. Chansing talaga 'to si Miel. Baka naman kasuhan kami ng child trafficking nyan. Hahahaha just kidding.

"Wait, don't go inside yet." I said as I stopped them. I went inside first and said "Welcome to our house! Feel free to feel at home for you will be staying here for I don't know how long." with open arms and smiling face. I'm glad that I already have someone to talk to, here in the house. Ewan ko lang para atang may sariling mundo 'tong dalawang to. Buti nalang pinayagan sila ng managers nila na manatili muna dito.

"You are crazy af, Samantha." Miel said

"Oh whatever. I'm a Filipina, that's how you welcome people to your house." I said and rolled my eyes playfully. "Anyway, your rooms are here." I added as I walked going upstairs and pinpointed their rooms. "But if you want to share a room, it's okay. I'll keep quiet." while acting like zipping my mouth and then grinning.

Miel looked away. Kara blushed. HAHAHAHAHA

"Shut up, Samantha." Miel groaned.

"Whatever guys. Ano ba kayo. Don't be shy. Ako lang naman nandito eh hahahaha!" I said and then they violently reacted. I'm enjoying this one. "Or if you want you guys to be alone, you can just tell me." I grinned more.

"Don't mind her." Miel said to Kara and they left me here. Oha!

"Just kidding! HAHAHAHA Anyway, I'll just call you if dinner's ready. You can just rest for now." I said then waved to them.

I searched for the movies that I could possibly watch. I'm bored so I'll just watch movies. As I am searching, I read all the description of the movie. Para ko na ding pinapanuod, gaga ko. Ayaw ko kasi ng mga cliché story. Gusto ko yung interesting talaga and one of a kind.

*phone vibrates*
1 new message

--
From: Dad

Are you at your mother's house already?
--

Dad. He never stopped bugging me and I hated it, really hate it.

And you need to know
That nobody could take your place, your place--
*Donny calling*

(Hi.)

"Hi."

(Are you busy?)

"Not really. Why?"

(Mind me if I come over?)

"What?"

(Can I go to your house right now?)

"Why?"

(No particular reason. Can I?)

"If you want, then okay."

(Okay, see you.)

Call ended.

He sounded like he has a problem but that's impossible. Oh well I'll just ask him later.

"Why are you here?" I asked as I opened our main door.

"I called you." He answered.

"Right. I know. What I mean is, why did you rushed here?" I said

"Don't have someone to talk to." He said

"Talk to what? You have a lot of cousins, fyi." I said

"Yeah right and I just couldn't talk to them right now." He said

"Why?" I asked

"Can you please ask me first to go inside your house." He said. Demanding masyado.

"K." I said then went back to our living room. "So what is it? Spill."

He took a deep breath and said "I heard your bestfriend is staying here."

"What?" I asked. "Did you go here for that?"

©pinkylenyli