Chapter 34

🔗Overhearder🔗

DONNY

"Kuys, what happened to Brina?" Hannah asked, with a concerned tone

"I don't know, too. Maybe her grandma's in emergency." I said while turning off the engine of our car.

"We should go the--" Hannah said

"No, you go home. You tell our parents that I will be late. Bring the car and here's my driver's license." I said to her while giving my driver's license. Well, I don't need to worry about her driving skills because she know how to, she just don't have a student's driver's license because she's still a minor.

"But--" she tried to contradict but I didn't let her.

"Mom and Dad will be worried. Go, I'll just call or text or even talk to you the details about what happened. Drive safely." I said and handed the keys to her.

~~

"Everything's alright?" I asked

She turned around to see who's talking and when she saw me, she ran and hugged me while sobbing.

"No." She said

"I don't know what hurts the most. The slap or the thought that he was trying to manipulate my life?" She said while still sobbing.

She was just silent while crying on my shoulders until she spoke up.

"Did you hear everything?" She asked

"Yeah, just in time." I said, honestly because when I was already in the VIP section, I saw Sabrina dragged by her dad so I didn't go near them.

"You're really a overhearder." She said, laughing while crying.

"Where did you get that word? So inappropriate, di bagay sa kapogian ko." I said, trying to make her laugh but she just pouted.

"Yabang mo." She said

"Why you can't accept the truth?" I asked

"Because that's a big lie." She said, while laughing. Atleast I made her laugh for a while.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked while hugging her back.

"Hmm, a little bit." She said

"That's good!" I said

"Thanks!" She said "Thanks for being here, always."

"Anything for you, madame." I said

"Anyway, where's Hannah?" She asked

"She went home." I answered

"Ohmygosh, why? Did you let her commute? She's not good at it." She said, panicking.

"No, ofcourse not. I let her bring the car with her. Grabe ka naman, I'm not a kuya like that." I said, sounding disappointed.

"Kidding." She said

"Okay, bye." I said while I act like walking out.

"Bye!" She said while waving her hands

Damn, I thought she'll say 'wait' or 'Donny' while not letting me go but then I'm wrong. Wrong move, though.

"Just kidding. Are you going home now?" I asked

"Yeah." She said

"Let's go find a cab." I said then walked going to the entrance of the hospital.

"What?" She asked

"Hatid na kita." I said, casually

"No, ang layo ng bahay nyo samin." She said "You should get your own cab going to your house."

"Right, your house is too far and you're alone." I said "Let's go" I added while holding her wrist.

She just rolled her eyes and walked.

"Any plans for tomorrow?" I asked while we are in the cab.

"The screening will be tomorrow." She said

"Really? Well, see you." I said

"Are you joining, too?" She asked

"No, I have a shoot tomorrow near there so I might drop by." I said

"Near daw, di mo pa nga alam saan." She said

"M told me where,though" I said

"Whatever. You shouldn't go there." She said

"Why? I'll sufforth you." I said

"Nah, I don't need your support and you will just make a commotion there." She said, disagreeing.

"Bahala ka, I will still go there. I'll sufforth other models." I said, grinning

"K tnx bye." She said and rolled her eyes once again.

She's cute doing that.

©pinkylenyli