Part 8

You stare at the door for a while, feeling a whirlwind of emotion in your chest. You shake your head and reach for the door again. It suddenly opens and Sabo comes in, closing the door swiftly. You both pause, meeting eachother's eyes. "_-___," He huffs in surprise. You're eyes narrow.
"Hey lover boy, mind moving out of my way?" You ask, rather grumpy.
"Eh? What do you-"
"Move," You tell him, barely fighting back the heat in your chest that you just knew was poison. He blinks at your harsh tone and moves to the side. You swiftly go out, trying to calm yourself. Why were you so angry all of a sudden? It's not like you and Sabo were friends. The image flashes through your mind again and you just want to hit something.
'Her,' You tell yourself. That's what got to you. It was her that had kissed him. Had it been Koala you would've handled it easily. You stop. Why do you even care that ANYone kissed Sabo? You shake your head, rubbing your temple. If this keeps up you may explode.
"Um... Is something wrong ___?" Koala asks carefully.
"Nope, why do you ask?" You question, glancing at her.
"Well... You're making a crater with your foot," She points out. You look down, finding that you had been subconsciously applying pressure to the ground in your frustration.
"Sorry," You mutter, moving out of the crater.
"___," She says in concern.
"I'm just... I don't know Koa...." You sigh.
"Hey ___! Lets spar," Sabo calls, from the other side from the courtyard. You look up to see him removing his coat and gloves as he starts your way.
"Sounds good to me," You mutter, doing the same as you start toward him as well. You harden your arms with haki, showing him you weren't going to hold back. He blinks and does the same. You lunge at him, your fists meet making the air crack and giving off shockwaves. The image flashes in your mind and swing into his abdomen. He lets out a cough and he slides backwards. You don't give him time to recover striking him more. He flips back, taking a breath before dodging your attacks, occasionally striking back. Your fight goes on for an hour.
"What has you so pissed off?" He breathes dodging another attack. You're eyes narrow and you stop attacking, panting heavily.
"I'm... I'm not pissed.... I'm... It hurts," You pant, falling back on your butt. He kneels, breathing heavily, eyes gliding over you briefly.
"What hurts?" He asks. You shake your head, pushing his forehead and making him fall back.
"Nevermind...." You murmur, relaxing a bit. He frowns a bit.
"Listen ___-"
"Sabo-kun's so amazing!!" Solis gushes, suddenly hugging the blond from behind. Your eyes narrow and you look away, starting to get up. "She wouldn't stand a chance in a real fight! I guess she's all bark and no-" Sabo suddenly lunges forward, pinning you to the ground. You thrash underneath him, feeling your blood rushing about. Red filled your sight.
"___ calm down!" He breathes. Your eye twitches, a slight growl escapes you. He doesn't move, waiting for you to relax. Your sight returns to normal and you blink up into his blue orbs.
".... I'm okay now," You tell him calmly. His hold on your wrists relax and he pulls back. You sit up again.
"What was that about? Is she a sore loser-"
"Shut your mouth before I do it for you," You warn, looking at her dangerously. She looks at you unphased.
"No you won't, Sabo-kun will stop you," She snorts. You grit your teeth.
"Solis, stop antagonizing her," Sabo tells her. You look at him then her.
"The nobleman stops me because I allow him to," You inform the platinum haired girl, putting an arm around Sabo's neck. Sabo tenses in surprise, and you smirk, touching your cheek to his temple. "But he's a busy man, he won't always be around to keep me at bay," You rumble. Solis shifts, seeming to take your words to heart. "Anyways, think I'll head to my room now," You add, getting to your feet. "See you around nobleman."
You were walking toward the barracks after some dusk training. The moon shown brightly in the sky, occasionally shining on you between pillars. You were finally feeling better since your sparring match. 'He saw it before I even moved... Maybe he's not as distant as I thought...' You muse.
"Ooooh Bitch~" Her voice sings and you stop in your tracks. Of all the gutsy shit. You turn around seeing her smiling viciously.
"You really want me to kick your ass," You growl.
"Actually I want you out of my way... And young master finally gave me permission to do so." She chimes, still smiling. You felt a chill pass through you and you unsheath your arm blades.
"You're the spy," You breathe. Her eyes become wicked.
"I'm not the only one," She hisses. Your blade glints and you lunge forward, slashing at her. She dodges easily, knife glinting in her hands. You move to the side, narrowly moving out of the way of the knife. You slash with. Your other blade, slashing her shoulder. She flips back but you give her little time to prepare for your attacks. Cuts marked her body and she falls on her back, but that's not what stopped your attacks. No, what stopped you was the smirk on her lips.
"Solis? Soli- ___!" Sabo's horrified shout makes your eyes widen. Solis bursts into tears, sobbing grossly.
"You little-" You lunge at her but your blade meets Sabo's pipe. He smacks you back with his pipe.
"What the hell are you doing ___?! She's your comrade!" He snaps. You shift, opening your mouth to defend yourself but she clings to his leg.
"I was so scared Sabo! She came out of nowhere! I couldn't even defend myself!" She sobs.
"I saw it! But I was afraid of ___!" Another new recruit says, appearing out of the shadows. You felt your blood run cold as more appeared in her defense your eyes widen in realization.
"You crossed the line ___, the Revolutionary Army cannot have someone who attacks their comrades," Sabo tells you, becoming cold. You blink, shifting a bit.
"No... Sabo, can't you see it?.... You're surrounded by wolves..." You try to tell him. He shakes his head.
"I.... I don't know you..." He murmurs. Your shoulders droop, arms falling limp at his words. You felt a painful throb in your chest.
"Sabo-" You begin but he shakes his head again. You step back, feeling your eyes warm with tears. You turn away swiftly. "I'm sorry then..." You murmur, hurrying to your room as more revolutionaries appear to see what was going on. You reach your room and go in swiftly. Your mind was frenzied as you packed what you could. Your vision blurs as you swiftly pack, tears escaping your eyes. You slow down, trying to wipe away tears and fight back the sobs. You felt betrayed, and hurt. You close your eyes and try to calm down before continuing to pack.
You finish packing and put on the backpack before heading out.