Surprise

Sans POV
When I walked into the house I saw (y/n) dragging Chara down the stairs. She didn't seem to notice us so she continued to drag her. She took her to the kitchen and Papyrus grabbed my hand and walked slowly and quietly into a closet. (Y/n) didn't seem to notice anything so she walked to the couch. Papyrus told me to stay quiet, I looked at (y/n) she was sitting on the couch and crying. I wonder why.

Y/n POV
'Oh my gawd I can't believe I did that! At least I didn't kill them. It would've been more fun if I did. No it wouldn't! Yes? No? Maybe? I DON'T KNOW! I'm tearing myself apart. And that's good. No! It wasn't a question. LEAVE ME ALONE FRISK! I can't do this. Why did I do it? Cause we wanted to. No! We?! Yes we because we're together (not as a couple) now and we're going to kill together. No I would never! Yes we would. There is no we! Yes there is and forever will be! NEVER!'

I was panicking I didn't know what to do Frisk is taking over. Who will help me now?! I don't wanna hurt anyone or do I? I don't know anymore. This is tearing me apart. I want to be torn apart! Why didn't I commit suicide like I wanted to? I regret it, I regret my decision, I regret my life! There's nothing I can do but cry. A little box pops up.

*You are losing determination.
*You are losing hope.

There's just the proof that I need. I lay on the couch and curl in a ball hugging my knees and just cry. But I'm suddenly forced to move, walk out the door and head towards waterfall. When I get there I see a lizard. A familiar yellow lizard. We exchange looks and we ready our weapons and fight. I got hit quite a few time. But never stopped fighting even though I wanted to.

---------------------tem skip----------------------

Frisk POV
Finally she is dead. I walked on her dust not giving a care in the world. Next will be-

A monster walks up to me and says hi. It was M.K. so he will be next. I take my knife and stab him in his head then slid my knife down his body then, poof! Dust. Good. I forgot how good it is to be in a body!

I walk around aimlessly I end up in the woods. I see Muffet walking towards me, I then sneak up behind her and kill her. After her I killed, Napstabot, Mettaton, Undyne, Grillby, Flowey, Gaster etc. Everyone except Papyrus, Sans, and Chara were dead. Soon they will die though but as of now I'm tired and want to sleep. The body is starting to drag. I head back to Waterfall cause I'm closer to there. I lay on top of one of the mountains and fall asleep.

Papyrus POV
It's been 2 hours and (y/n) didn't show up she's probably Frisk and out killing. At least I still have Sans and Chara, who I'm starting to think is dead cause she still hasn't woken up. I wonder what happened to her. Sans is scared and worried for (y/n), he loved her can you blame him?

----------------'nother tem skip-----------------
(Still papyrus POV)

It's been 3 hours and (y/n) didn't come back. Chara woke up and said Frisk tranquillized her. There is a lot going on and not enough answers. I heard a banging at the door and Chara and Sans went to hide. I go and answer the door and see (y/n) who looks like she's fighting between crying and having no emotions. Her head is down she's looking at her feet.

"Uh...kid are you alright?"

She was crying and trying to answer the question.

"*sob*....h-help *sob*...m-m-me.....*sob*...p-please...*sob*."

"I don't know it's not really safe to be around you right now."

She looks up at me and her face is drowning in tears, her eyes are puffy and she looks tired.

"P-please...Papyrus...I...thought we...I thought we were friends!" She said in between sobs.

"Look kid I know you're going through some tough times and I know you don't want to hurt anyone but, if I tried to help you I'd die then next would be Sans. It's not that I don't want to I just don't wanna die."

She got mad that I was not telling her what she wanted to hear so she tackled me. She tried to stab me but Chara and Sans came out of nowhere and tried to get her off me. (Y/n) kicked me multiple times, Chara and Sans had her arms so she couldn't stab me. Sans took her knife which caught her attention, (y/n) was now trying to attack Sans.

I took the opportunity to get up and snatch the knife from Sans. Sans was crying because (y/n) was trying to kill him. (Y/n) managed to get out of Chara's grip, so she jumped on me. I then used the knife for self-defense by accident and (y/n) got stabbed in the stomach. If you looked at her carefully you would see she turned into Frisk then back into herself it was quick, fast. I took the knife out her stomach and she fell back. Her (f/c) shirt was stained in blood and blood poured onto the floor.

*You feel your sins crawling on your back.

I felt guilt go throughout my body, I didn't mean to kill her, I wanted her to get back. At least she could reset but she's probably 10 times as mad as she was before.