Tell Me Why

A/N: LISTEN TO THE SIDE VIDEO. HAHAHAHAHA. 

"Be safe okay? No going out at night alone. Don't ever stay home alone. And try to get some sleep okay?" 

"Uh huh." 

"Oh and I'll call you everytime I get a chance, and if I'm not calling you, I'll be texting you." 

"Okay."

"Oh and remember to brush your teeth every morning and night, and stay clean." 

"Louis! Oh my God. You are going to miss your plane if you don't shut up! At first I thought it was cute but now you're starting to sound like my mother!" I said. 

Louis smiled down at me and pulled me into a hug. "I love you, Roxy. Be safe." he said again. 

"I love you too, Louis." We stood there holding each other in the airport for was seemed like hours until Zayn yelled at us. 

"We're going to be late, man!" he called out. 

Louis kissed me on the forehead. "I'll only be gone for a month." he said. 

"I know. I'm just going to miss you guys so much!" I said, tears coming from my eyes. 

All the guys 'awe'd and brought me and Robin into a hug. Except Liam. He just stood by the gate patiently. 

"I love you guys." Robin and I said at the same time. 

"We love you too!" the boys called out after us, as they walked into the gate. 

And after they left, I felt empty. This was the first tour I couldn't go with them on, because Mr. Simon Cowell thought it wasn't a good idea. 

Robin and I watched their plane fly off and then we started heading out of the airport. "So what do you want to do?" I asked as we got into my car. 

Robin shrugged her shoulders. "I guess what we used to do when we were always alone." she replied. 

I could tell she didn't want to talk. Her and Niall have gotten really close. It's adorable, really. But whenever I try to talk to her, she never wants to tell me about him. 

The drive was 2 hours, so after a few minutes of complete silence, I turned the radio on. What Makes You Beautiful, was of course, on. "I still think their music is crappy. No matter how much I love them to pieces." 

Robin just smiled. 

A fake smile though. 

So I pulled the car over onto the side of the road and turned the radio off. 

"Tell me what's wrong." I ordered. 

"Nothing's wrong." she said truthfully. 

"Then why are you acting like this?" I asked. 

She sat up. "I'm not acting like anything Roxy. I'm just tired and I....I really miss Niall. Even if it's been 45 minutes." 

I understood. "Well. What am I here for? Am I just here to look pretty? Because I don't think so. I want this month to be great, okay? I want to spend time with my little sister like we used to, without the boys dragging along behind us." 

She nodded. "I know. I'm sorry. I'll try to be more social." she said, putting on a genuine smile. 

"I love you, you know that? More than anything in the world." I said, running my hand through her red hair. 

"Even more than Louis?" she asked, joking. 

"Even more than Louis." I told her. 

"I love you too, Roxy."