Chapter 3.

Hey guys here is chapter 3 hope you like it . I have been working on the story for a while

Chapter 3

Talk with the moon goddess

Kara's p.o.v

My head was pounding . It felt like someone just hit it with a hammer . I open my eyes , I notice I am laying in a felid of flowers . I see Farley laying a few feet away from me she was waking up too .

We sand up looking around . It's more like a garden , fields of flowers and to the other side is fountains , more flowers , trees , and a stone table all on the middle of it . Three seats stood around the table . One was already occupied by a woman . She was probably in her late 20's early 30's . She had a silver gown that reached her ankles . She had a head piece it looked like flowers but It was silver and in the very middle was , it looked like a diamond . She had dark brown wavy hair and piercing silver eyes .

I looked over at Farley which was as shocked as I was she jut shrugged and walked towards the woman .

" hello Farley , Kara " she said politely . Wait why am I here this in not the grey dawn pack where am I ? Then It all comes back . The fight , me killing the witch , the shocked faces of the pack , and me falling down .

" I will explain why are here later in the conversation dears do not worry . I am the moon goddess am you two are very special ." Her voice was like all the Angeles singing .

" wait , the moon goddess ? Your joking , me is special !" Farley said she laughed at the thought it I interrupted

" but why are we here ?" I asked confused " I was at the grey dawn back yard . I-I killed the witch I came back the the back yard the I remember nothing ?" I ask

" you fell both of you I had to talk to you . Now no interruptions what I am about to say May shock you ."

" ok we are waiting ." Farley said as she at back I her chair crossing her legs .

" you had a very ruff past 8 years I did not know I at the time , but you to are the next moon goddess's yes two moon goddess's a light ( Farley )and dark ( Kara ) you powers will be come stronger embracing that side if you . You will become stronger , hear better , but most I all you will be striped of your emotions these past 8 years I will leave your memories because they make you who you are . They made you stronger . You will find out the rest of your powers later as you discover them grace and Emily are you guardians they are to protect you from any harm . and their powers will become stronger to along with hearing and strength . grace is the healer in all this and Emily is the seer the sees the future only the important stuff though . But now to a more serious point in all this . Their Is a war coming . All eight of you will stop them you four and your four mates

Kara - Xzavier

Farley - Landon

Emily - Austin

Grace -Dean

All eight of you will fight in this battle along with the packs help . They are called the Dark wolves . They are not like other species they are werewolf , vampire , witch , and demon . They where a species created it has taken along time to create This army . And they want you two Kara and Farley as the alpha's and Beats mate so their pack will be stronger . But do not let them get to you . This battle will take place in exactly 2 months from today August 11 at 12:00 am that's when you will fight . Ah your transformation is done dears . I will speak with you soon . And don't be mad about he marking " she was staring to fade and turn black " it was apart of the package and Kara ."

" yea ?" I ask

" don't let the monster inside control you ." She said . I was about to respond . But everything went black

I scream but nothing I call for help no one awnsers . And all threw this I feel ok for once in my life . I don't have to worry . But here I am floating in darkness . I see a light and it slowly consumes me .

I open my eye . I gasp for air . It's like I am a new person . All the emotions I felt about this are gone . Every single worry is .Gone .

" Kara ? "