Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

Xzavier p.o.v

I close the door to the grey dawn pack . They found her , my mate . After these past 8 years I have been searching and searching and now she jut pops up. I have heard she is different now . I was only 11 when she was taken . She was 10 but she showed no fear .

[ flash back ]

8 years ago

Night of the attack

I finish my diner with my parents . I listen to the adults talk its boring but I guess I have to listen to them seine I am the next alpha king I have too . And the other children don't like me too well either . They are afraid of me because I my eyes they are red . I have jet black hair And red eyes and tan skin well every werewolf has tan skin really . I have 3 brother Landon , Brandon , and dean we are quadruplets ( 4 girls/ boys or some times both ) we are all boys that have the same birthday I was born first then Landon , Austin ,Dean we are all different then the other children.

I look over to the sand box 4 girls sat their playing and havering a good time but the one tags stood out to me is the girl with blonde hair and blue eyes she was bueatifull.

' MATE MATE OUR MATE !' My wolf screams in my head . Yes I already have my woo I shifted at the age of ten it's jet black like my hair and red eyes .

But back to reality . I feel some one tapping on my shoulder . I look over to see that it's my mother . She asked me to go throw away the plates . I go up but when I came back I heard a scream i look over and my mate was being held back by a witch . My wolf surfaced I races over to go rip off her head but I was held back . My mate I saw it in her eyes she was scared to death , but she showed no any sigh of fear .

That was the last time I saw her .

[ flash back ]

I follow the scent of my brothers . Landon he has a light blonde hair you could mistake it for white and piercing blue eyes . The has the element of ice .

Then Austin he has a black brown kind of hair in some lights it looks like a deep navy blue . And gold eyes . He has the element of water .

Them Dean he has brown hair and some spots lighter than the others

And green eyes . He has the element of the earth .

Then their is me Xzavier . I have hey black hair and red eyes . Yes I know it's very disturbing . I have the element of fire .

I rush into the waiting room to find every one sitting and waiting for them to come out .

" where are they ?" I demanded .

Alpha sanders pointed towards

A door . I walked threw the door with my.brothers behind me

2 girls sat in chairs one girls with Dark brown hair and forest green eyes and the other with deep navy blue hair and gold eyes I could tell that they where Dean an Austin's mates . But I don't recognize them

The noticed we where in the room

" what do you want ?" The brown haired one whined

" where are they ?" I asked coming down the stairs

"Bathroom " she paused " don't go all crazy when she comes out . My name is grace and this is Emily " she pointed to the other one is obviously annoyed

" well I am Xzavier " I said

"I am Landon " Landon said

" I am Austin " Austin said

" and I am Dean the cool brother " he winked towards grace and she blushed .

I went to open the boys bathroom door to use the rest room but the door swung open to meet to red eyes

And those red eyes belonged to my mate . Kara .

Kara p.o.v

His red eyes held me captive , they where red like mine I know I have seen these some where before .

I break eye contact first . His eyes held happiness and confusion . Well I would look at me that way to . Confused .

" Kara the alpha wishes to speak with you " Emily says . I nod and walk up the stairs . When I open the door every turns my way every one is here . The beats , the third in commands ,

The Luna , and the king and queen . I just nod at them and walk down the hall towards the alpha office .

I follow the alphas scent to find a big brown wooden door . I open it with knocking . The alphas sat in his seat looking at a picture frame " alpha " his head looked up

" Kara ...... what's that on your face . Is it a tattoo ?! " he says a little. More load .

Oh he cares about a tattoo that isn't even a tattoo !?

" so you care about more that I got a tattoo that isn't even a tattoo ! I thought I came in here to talk about what has happened why I am like this ! But no you care about a freaking tattoo ! Nice to know you care ." I turn away to the door " ok wait you don't ." The look on his face looks like he is about to bust into tears . I wasn't being mean I was telling the truth . I open the door to see that Emily , grace , Farley . And the four boys standing their . I mind link Farley telling her that I am going for a run . She nods . I walk down the hall and walk out the door . I run till I am at the edge of the forest . I shift in mid air into my huge black wolf . My. Clothes will reaper when I shift back .

Why would he care if I got a tattoo but why I have red eyes . Why I lose my temper so much .why I run so fast .

But no it's about a freaking TATTOO !