Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

Kara's p.o.v

" why hello alpha sanders nice to see you again " the witch says .

" hello witch " I watch alpha sanders spit out he name like it was poison " just give us are daughters back ."

" oh I don't think that will do ." She says " I do have to explain my work and show you how to use it ." She adds in . I knew she wouldn't let us go that easily .

Before he can say anything she seats again ." You see alpha sanders I have a ....... well basically a shock color on them and if they try to run they get shocked and they die . Next alpha sanders this own you might want to sit down ." She smiles evilly " they don't remember you they are brain washed . Only thing going threw their brain right now is ' kill , eat ,sleep ' it's what I trained them to do and now I will show you how they work . " she turned To us . I should hear the gasp and cry's of the pack .

" SHIFT !" She bellowed you could probably her her voice in the town .

We obeyed her command to pull off the act . We Aren't really brain washed the witch thinks that but we are not we are brains where to strong for the Medicine and fought it off . I shift into my big jet black wolf it's the size of an alpha it's huge an I still have my red eyes though . Farley shifts in to her Snow White with with her piercing blue eyes . Emily shifts Into her midnight blue wolf it's like a navy color but you could easily mistake it for black but the sun is out to day so could see is natural color . And her gold colored eyes . Grace shift into to her brown wolf , with some patches darker am lighter than the others . And light green eyes . We where each the size of a fully grown alpha . We all changed at 12 years old .

The witch walk up close to all four of us and whispered " fight till the death and if you don't die than I will kill one of you . Now go put on a good show ." And she walked back to her position , which was leaning on a tree .that's all we where doing was was putting on a show . Well this will be the greatest one I will pull off .

I mind linked all four of them . We have a special bond like no other

' guys , me and Farley will pretended to hurt you then Farley get this color off my neck at all things possible even f you think I am dead ' I say quick as we make are way down to the middle of the field .

The responded with With ok's even though I known they didn't like the plan . But it was are only hope .

" FIGHT !" The witch yelled

I growled at them . Then I lunged for Emily while Farley lunged for grace . She dogged it and pushed me to the ground . I roll over and jump back up into a fight position . I growl at her my wolf didn't like it but she knew it was all apart of the show . I lunge at her again this time getting her back leg I bite into it , making her let out a painful howl . I drop her to the ground

' you ok I am so sorry .' I mind link Emily .

' yea fine it hurts but fine . JUST COMPLETE THE PLAN GO !" She yells in my mind making me flinch . I snow back in to reality what I feel Farley biting my ear . I jerk back head butting her . It leaves her fazed but not for long .

' ok here we go !' I say to Farley in the mind link . She gives me a node before . She lunged for my neck . I pretended to struggle in her grasp . I feel her teeth go around the color .

' I am sorry ' she says

She dragged me in a circle for a few times before she flung me towards the force felid. It felt like I could breathe like some one cut off my air . I hit the force felid it sounded like boulders clashing Toghther . I land to the ground with a thud . Pain that's all I felt . It felt like I was slowly dyeing inside . But I push it away , I have to complete the plan . I say over and over in my head .

' I am ok ' I mind link them so they wound worry .

I hear the cry's and screams from the pack . They thought I was dead . You can't get rid of me that easily .

" nice work Farley ." The witch laughs . I look over to Farley. She has the color in her mouth . I mentally congratulated my self . " s- wait why do you have in your mouth ." The witch mumbled the last part . But we are werewolves so we all heard it . That's my Que.

I painfully shift back to human form Fully clothed . I but my lip so I wouldn't scream . I managed to get up . With a. Flick of the wrist I was hold a shovel . But it was a black color ,

It was like a shimmering color I moved it around and the son bounced off of it . oh well no time to think .

I look over to the witch . She was holding the color above we head ready to hit Farley upside the head with it . In a nanosecond I was behind the witch . I raised the shovel

BANG

the with the fell to the ground with a thud . She didn't even see it coming. But I see she wasn't dead but see was ok for now . I pull the. Colors off Farley , Emily and grace . The colors where weak because he witch was passed out , so it didn't hurt that bad . I hear the gasp from the crowds the cry's of joy . Farley , Emily , and grace rub their necks and just stare at the witch . I knew what they where thinking . Where we really free ? The person who hurt us is dead .

' come on drag her to the forest where we can finish her off the right way ' I mind-link them they all nod in agreement .

With a flick of the wrist the shovel is gone . What just happened ? Was I really free ? But I know I will never be free of the memories the emotions . Every thing she ever did will still haunt me for the rest of my life .

Each I is took a lim in hand and heard towards the forest .

On the way their se starred I stir . " ate he down and let me do my work ." I sati to then

" do it Kara ." I look over to see the witch . She was awake . Blood pored from her head . Her eye was swollen . Her jaw was out of place ." I know you want to do it Kara kill me ."

The three of them held her down

" now let me explain witch we where never brain washed . I will cause you pain the way you caused all three of us pain . " she looked shocked Farley put her hand over the witch's mouth to muffle her screams . I placed my hands on each of her arms heat I thought . She started to squirm around . I pressed a little harder into her arms . After five min. of doing that I was looking at a pile of ash . I moved it around with my foot . She really is dead .

" yea she is ." Farley said picking me off the ground from where I was sitting .

" she's gone ?" I ask again

A single tear slips down her face " yes kara she is gone thanks "

" for what ?" I ask

" for putting your life on the line you must be hurting ." She said

" I pushed it away so I could complete the plan ." I say . We where now in the back yard again . She other she-wolves ran to their family's their mates . They where happy .

" come on Kara we have to keep moving ." Farley said pushing me towards the back yard

I grew weaker and weaker . " I don't feel to g-" before i could say anything else . I watched Farley fall to the ground . And a second after that , I followed her . I felt like I was dead . I didn't fight it . I let darkness take me . I was ready for the new found peace . All the pain was gone . All the emotions where gone . And I let darkness suck me in .

=========

Hey guys there may be a few misspelled words here and their but I will fix them later . Thank for the reads !

Bye

Vote and comment

I love you all !