The Movies

Chapter 5

Kenzies (POV)

Thankfully Nash didnt bother to talk about my ex so we just walk because it was like a couple blocks away.

I just hope there isn't a long line when we get our tickets and not a huge crowd. I kinda don't want people knowing that I'm with Nash or they will automatically assume something is going on between us.

When we got their Nash asked me what I wanted to watch. "Umm... how bout Frozen" I mean come on, who doesn't like Disney movies?

"Sure! I wanted to see that movie for a while now." his little sister probably begged him to take her to watch it before.

"oh ok", I said and walked.

When we got inside we wanted popcorn and all that stuff. But nash bought alot of candy and stuff and he payed for me. I insisted to pay but he beat me to it. Why do guys always do that kind of things?

*inside the movies*

Halfway through the movie these group of girls sat a couple rows back of us. They were like fourteen year-old girls, probably thinking that they were cute. They started throwing popcorn at me until Nash started to

"Stop throwing popcorn at my friend!", he yelled. Then he asked if we could skip the movie and go get ice cream. Man, I really wanted to see what was going to happen in the end. I nodded and we got up and left.

*at the ice cream shop*

"hello beautiful how may I help you", The employee said, then nash gave him a death stare. This is not weird at all...

" Uh hi? can I have one scoop of chocalate chip vanilla ice cream" I asked and he grinned at me.

Stranger Danger!

"Of course, and how about you?" The guy asked Nash who just plainly looked at him.

"oh yes... I'll have the same please" Nash said through gritted teeth.

When we were about to go Nash said he will be right back. I wonder where he's going?

Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. When I turned around I saw the guy at the ice cream. What does he want now?

"hello gorgeous! mind me taking your number and-", he was cut off by nash jumping on him. That just scared me.

"don't you ever talk to her like that!" I heard nash say to the man. We left and talked about it and he said it was going to be alright and then he got me home. I want scared of what happened with me and the guy, it was just unexpected with what Nash did to him what scared me a little.

"Well tonight didnt go as well as I expected", he said leaning in to me. He better not do what I think he's going to do.

"oh....ya...I know...well text me later!"
I panicked and ran in the house and closed the door.

"oh...ok", I heard him say from a distance through the door. He thought that we were going to kiss.

Not ever going to happen between us at all.

*Monday morning at school*

Mckenzie (POV)

I went to my locker to get my stuff until I heard someone call my name. I'm to tired to talk to someone right now.

I turned around and saw nash. When he said hey to me I started getting pain in my stomach. What? Why would I feel that way?

Oh no! I can not have feelings for nash! I couldn't have them for him! Maybe I ate something bad this morning? An expired cereal?

This can not be happening to me!

__

Did you guys like this chapter?

Does Kenzie like Nash now?

Read the next chapter to find out!

v&c