What?

Chapter 16

Kenzies (POV)

Just when I said that she frowned.

"What?"

"Its nothing", she said looking at the ground.

"It must be something if you dont want to tell me!" I half screamed half whispered to her.

"Its just that you cant always forgive people that easy he must of did something to get your attention! What did he do?"

"h-he did nothing." I slightly hesitated whether or not to tell her or not.

"ok? I was just asking", she said walking away.

That was close - to close...

Daniella's (POV)

There is something going on I don't know about I just know it...

Right now I'm walking to Hayes's house to talk to him about Nash.

I knocked on the door and a happy Nash opened the door.

"Hey Daniella!", he said excitingly.

"Uh hi"

" You here to see Hayes ?", He questioned.

"Ye-", I was about to say something but something caught my eye.

His wrist.

It was all bandaged up and little blood sticking out on the top of his hand.

"What happened to you wrist!" I said freaking out. He looked at me with nervousness in his face.

"O-oh uh um...... I accidentally cut my wrist from falling of my bike", he said like nothing.

"O-oh well you should really see a doctor or something you don't want that to get infected or anything." I stated.

" Oh uh no it's fine so um Hayes is in his room." he said pointing upstairs.

"Down the hall second last room to the left. If you guys need anything just call me", he said. I just nodded and began to walk up to Hayes's.

I knocked and went up to see an annoyed Hayes.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"You know that girl Katy from class." he asked. Then I remembered her.

"Oh the desperate one", I asked. Its true... She's really desperate. One time she asked out a guy that she didn't even know and the next day asked out two different guys from the mall. Thats pretty much desperate.

"Ya well she keeps on following me at school and someone gave her my number and know she texts me every single minute I swear I try to block her but she keeps finding a way to text me. Its getting quite annoying." he said with sass.

"Then just confront her the next time you see her."

"Well it's thanksgiving break right now so I can't see her till a while.

(Did I mention for their thanksgiving break it's for 2 weeks.)

"Oh"

"Well theirs this party next week on Friday and its the day after thanksgiving so we should see her their she keeps saying she's going and all so she's gonna be their and my friends told me to invite you to so wanna go to a party with me next week?" he questioned.

"Sure" Is all I said.

"Ok so why did you come?"

"Did you hear about Kenzie and Nash?"

"Ya their back together! Nash has been in a happy mood since then." he said with excitement.

" I know but don't you think something's going on with Nash like with his wrist. Did he really hurt his wrist by falling off a bike"

"Well I don't know I wasn't here. he just said he was riding home from the park and fell from a huge crack on the sidewalk."

"I know but his wrist looks really bad that couldn't be from falling on a crack on the side walk."

"It doesn't really matter anyways that's his problem."

"Your right.... so wanna do something." I said with a cheerful mood.

"Wanna watch a movie...movie like a scary movie." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Of course you wanna watch a scary movie." I said while he starts to put on the movie and we sit on his bed.

Nash (POV)

I just can't believe she forgave me. I really didn't mean to do that but usually girls wouldn't forgive the person who kissed a different person. This is why she's just wonderful.

But that was a close on with Daniella. She almost found out that I cut. I wonder why she's so curious with me all of a sudden. Well I shouldn't really care as long I'm with Kenzie.

Right now I'm at a flower shop in town delivering a vase full of different flowers. I'm not a guy to send just one type of flower. I told the delivery man to send them to her in an hour and I gave him the address.

****one hour later****
Kenzie's (POV)

I was watching TV when all of a sudden the doorbell rings. I went up to go get the door and saw thru the window a flower truck. Weird

Once I got to the door I man told me to sign the board and said have a nice evening. When he left I looked down to see a vase with flowers from roses-to-daisys-to Lilly's-and to many different other flowers.

I looked to see a note.

You mean the world to me.xx

The luckiest man on earth
- Nash.xx

I smiled to myself and texted Nash.

K- thanks you mean the world to me to but I'm the luckiest girl on earth.xx

He texted back within seconds.

N- I'm glad you liked it but you got it all wrong I'm lucky .xx

K- whatever goodnight .xx

N- goodnight .xx :)

In a matter of time I went to bed.

**************************

Sorry for not updating for like 4 weeks I will prob. update tomorrow or after that so bye.

It's weird I get not comments haha.