Betcha Thought You'd Seen the Last of Me

Yet here I am. I'm planning something. Specifically, a book. I'm going to wait until it's at least halfway finished before I begin posting here so that chapters can be regular and there won't be any horrific year-long gaps in posting like in Eleanor. As of right now, I'd say it's somewhere about one-fifth done. 

I've also been unpublishing a lot of my works on here. The art book is gone because it simply wasn't an accurate representation of my style anymore (not to mention Wattpad is meant primarily for writing either way). The rest of the chapters of this book are gone because they're either old or personal. I believe there are a few others that have been taken down, and if you see that, it's because there aren't enough chapters to merit keeping them up, and those will most likely be republished once there are a certain number of prepared updates. I understand now that I can't trust myself to stick to a schedule for extended periods of time, so I'm going to be waiting until I have chapters done in batches.

The exception to that, and this is only a possibility, would be this book. If I make a rant or a joke chapter, it'll be up that night.