Beautiful Beaches [Mandy]

Beautiful. Beautiful was all you could think as you gazed down at Mandy Milkovich, whose feet were practically buried into the rather filthy sand near the great lake. Where the stars were actually noticeable without all the city lights, shining down on the face of the girl who was too good to grow up the way she did. Too good to grow up in this neighborhood with a father who had little appreciation for the wonderful kids he had even if they could get barbaric. But not Mandy. Mandy could never come off that way towards you no matter how crazy she could get. The crazy that she did display somehow lured you and wrapped around you like a boa constrictor, squeezing the life out of you.

She wasn't just another crazy Southside girl, she was Mandy. Breathtaking in all of her flaws, even the tuff act she put on when she was really timid and fragile, like an expensive original painting by Van Gouh or an ancient China glass that you couldn't find in many places, and when you did you had to be careful. Hold that precious jewel like it was your own life.

Mandy suddenly spread her arms, welcoming the cool air of a summer night, pulling you from your thoughts. Every time she moved, she captivated you and you couldn't help but smile at her, gaze at her as you did when you were in love with something sweeter than any chocolate out there. Softer than silk. You couldn't even pry your eyes from the sight of her taking in the fresh air, away from the dirty streets of the Southside or noisy streets of Chicago altogether. The pungent smell of saltwater tickled the insides of your nose and for a moment you tried to hold that sneeze in attempt to capture this moment- Mandy relaxing for once. Because once you let that sneeze go, she'd want to leave for your sake and you knew how she was always so kind, kind enough to take away from this beautiful night for you.

So you shoved the tip of your nose into your sleeve and tried to let it go as quietly as possible. But that quiet you wanted to keep so badly was only audible by a hair, a hair loud enough to make Mandy jerk her head towards you faster than you could bless yourself, and throw her hands down to her side. Her face held concern but you could see the glint in her eyes- disappointment. You knew she wanted to stay a little longer but Mandy was too nice to ever admit to something so selfish.

"I'm fine," you insisted and motioned for her to be quiet when she tried to further protest, her breath hitching like a child arguing his side of the story. When you looked into this beautiful blue eyes, deep with content, she gave in and turned her attention back towards the waves slowly brushing up against the sand like on a beach. What you'd give to be on a beach, just you and Mandy, even if it left you poor and almost lifeless.

At some point you had come to the realization that you were in love with Mandy Milkovich, the girl who brushed against you, slowly and subtly. Like a cat, she was cautious of you because you were a girl. And as far as she was concerned, girls were mean and critical. But you weren't like that. "I love you. Mandy, I love you." You wanted to say so badly but the words couldn't seem to leave your windpipe. They strained in your throat and you felt as though you would die without getting those words out.

You hadn't noticed that at some point, Mandy had skipped towards the shore of the lake until she came skipping back with a smile on her face and wrapped her thin arms around your waist, bringing you in a tight hug. Returning the gesture, you felt as if you'd explode bigger than any volcano ever could. Her head leaning against your breasts and it almost seemed like she wanted this forever as well.

Mandy pulled away, her eyes rolling up as she thought for a moment, a sly smirk on her face. "I think I want ice cream."

Laughing, you shook your head. "But with what money?"

"This!" Mandy stuck out her tongue, revealing the thin wallet she had swiped from the back pocket of your jean skirt, making you gasp and grab the side of your butt that you hadn't noticed she touched.

"Mandy!"

The blue eyed girl chuckled, hugging it tightly so that you couldn't grab it back. From the way that she laughed to the way that she walked, you love everything about her. "You're lucky you're beautiful." You mumbled and yet somehow it was still a bit audible to her.

"What?" Mandy looked up at you, her head tilted in the midst of her confusion and you silently gulp, scared to tell her the truth about how you feel. That you love her as more than a friend.

Your eyes shut tight, the anticipation building up in you chest until you opened your eyes again, locking to those blue ones. Those light blue pools that showed how fragile she was. Your mind latched onto the sight of her the first time she cried in front of your, her eyes blink shut a few times, trying to hold them back like it meant nothing. And suddenly, all the angst you felt washed away like a broken bear bottle into the great lake. Your eyes trailed down to the stud on her nose, over to the outline of her cheekbones and the thin shape of her lips. The fear you once felt replaced with passion at the thought of your lips against hers.

Mindlessly taking a strand of her hair, making her feel comfort as she watched your delicate hands at work. You were mesmerized by the loving look in her eyes. It was clear to you now, she wanted this, too. So you cupped her cheek, gently rubbing your thumb over her cheek with a light smile on your face, wiping the tear that accidently slipped from all the pain you knew she felt. Until you felt your own pain starting to erupt and leaned in slowly, leaving a tender kiss against her lips.

Not a kiss how you expected, filled with lust and passion. This kiss was slow, soft against her lips. You slightly gasped in sync with eachother, moving at a pace that was slow and yet not as slow as it started out. Until you moved your hand down to her lower back, pulling her body closer to yours and speeding it up. You could feel her tongue forcing it's way into your mouth in which you smirked against her lips and lightly bit down on it to startle her. But Mandy saw that as more a challenge, wrapping her thin fingers around your neck and pulling you in closer. In fact it was probably not possible to get closer to her than this and it's all you've ever wanted. To be closer to her than just a hug or a playful kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." You whispered, your warm breath hitting the lobe of her eat. You pulled away for a moment, keeping your hands behind her neck, trying to dicipher her thoughts.

When she nodded of approval, you brought her in for a quick hug and pecked the top of her soft tresses.

Mandy Milkovich, the girl you fell in love with and the only girl at that.

______
Devoted to milkovichbitch

Edit-6.17.17
So, I'm pasting this here because I have no motivation to update my other shameless book, but I loved this one-shot so much I couldn't just delete it. Enjoy.