I like you jealous

I swear that smile is friggin priceless. It's so beautiful 😍. Oh, uh, right.. enjoy, hehe. Some fluff and use of profane language so please just leave if you can't handle all that sexiness. Dedicated to KillerGabby
________

"It'll be fun!" Carl reasoned with you, throwing himself back on your bed in a lounge position. You were currently gaming on your computer, not really into what he was talking about. You did know he wanted you to go to a party with him but you were never really into parties.

"Sure... YES!" You screamed at your achievement, pumping a fist in the air. Swirling in your chair, you turned to him. "What were you saying?"

"Party!" He swung his legs around the bed as if it were some grand gesture, presenting the idea to you.

"No!" You mocked his gesture, smiling sarcastically.

Carl huffed. "You have to come because ill feel bad if I have a better Saturday night than my best friend."

There it was again. The friend bomb. You frowned because deep down you wanted to be more than a friend to Carl. He was just perfect in his own devilish way it was almost beautiful. You could stare into those eyes forever and that hair he'd grown out in juvie— finally cut and gorgeous.

"Ouch." You mumbled and turned back to your computer. "Take your ex."

"You know that isn't funny, Y/n." He said and you smirked because he always played into your teasing.

Finally giving in, you sighed and nodded. "I'll go with you. What should I wear?"

Carl smirked, having finally won like he knew he would because you always gave in. "You should wear those shorts that make your ass look good?"

"You mean the red ones?" You deadpanned, staring at the brunette who nodded his head thinking back on the image with admiration. If anyone had a nice ass, it was you. Everyone knew it and it bothered you.

You rolled your eyes and flipped him off. "Whatever. Just get out!" You smirked as you slapped his ass out, him looking back at you suggestively grinning. As he left, you closed the door behind him and slid down on it, mentally throwing a tantrum.

+

When you heard a knock at the door, you instantly ran down the stairs and past your half conscious mother who was downing a bottle of gin at the moment

When you heard a knock at the door, you instantly ran down the stairs and past your half conscious mother who was downing a bottle of gin at the moment. You opened the door to an impressed Gallagher who occasionally eyed your chest and hips. Clearing your throat, you giggled when he startled. "Red shorts were dirty. Settled for this. Ya like?"

"Hell yes." Carl chuckled.

Just before you could slip out the door, your mother's voice wrung in yours ears stronger than a glass of vodka mixed with painkillers. "Where are you going?!" But it didn't matter because she's was so drunk you could tell her you were going to church and she'd believe it.