A Halloween Romance

A/N: WARNING: THIS ONE HAS MORE MATURE CONTENT THAN THE PREVIOUS INSTALMENTS. Nothing insanely horrible or extremely sexual, just a bit of fantasizing... anyway if you are uncomfortable with sexual stuff at all, don't read this last instalment.

Hope you enjoy as our final demon brother, Cole, finally finds his match!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Halloween Romance 

Halloween. It's the best night of the year, in my opinion, because you get to dress however you want without being judged. Every year I dress up as something different. This year, my 19th Halloween, I was going as a demon. I bought a pair of black tattered wings and found a cute black cocktail dress that matched. I added some black fabric to my arms and legs and wore a pair of black thigh-high socks. The finishing touches were a pair of demon horns and a black devils tail. I thought that I looked amazing, but I didn't realize that the outfit would get me into trouble. 

Although I loved staying in and handing out candy to kids, I lived in an apartment now, so no kids came. The second best thing to do on Halloween is party. With a stroke of luck, I wasn't booked for work the day after Halloween and I didn't have university classes, so I could party all night long if I wanted to. 

At nine I met up with some of my university friends who were giving me a ride to the party. "Hey Fleur, are you ready to party?" one of my friends leaned out the back window and yelled at me. 

I could tell that the girls in the backseat were already drunk and the driver was the only sober one. Hopping in the front passenger's seat, I answered her drunken question. "Hell yeah!"

An hour later I was walking around the party alone, my friends having ditched me for some hot guys in musketeer costumes almost immediately after I walked in. Not that I blamed them. I was running a slight buzz, but didn't really want to get fully drunk because I didn't know anyone at the party that would save me if things went bad. That was me. Careful Fleur. I'm surprised I wasn't made the designated driver. "Would you like to dance?" a voice came from behind me. 

I turned around to see a handsome man dressed as a Greek god. I grinned. "A god and a demon? I'm not sure if that would work out," I flirted shamelessly. 

The man grinned. "It would sure create some intense fireworks though, don't you think?"

With no further argument I let him pull me out onto the dance floor full of grinding bodies and strobe lights. Eventually I got tired. "I'm going to go sit down and get a drink," I yelled over the pounding music. 

The guy I had been dancing with nodded and followed me. "What's your name?" he said once we got out of range of the music. 

I raised an eyebrow. "What's yours?"

He grinned. "Hudson."

"Fleur," I said, reaching out to shake his hand. 

Instead of shaking my hand, he used it to pull me closer. I knew what he was going for, and I knew that since today was Halloween, I would give it to him. No regrets. "Would you like to go upstairs?" he said in a low voice. 

I nodded and pulled away, pulling him with me up the stairs and into an unoccupied room. Closing and locking the door behind us, I leaned against the door and grinned as he leaned over me. "Kiss me," I whispered when he didn't right away. 

His lips came crashing down to mine and I eagerly responded. Soon enough we were on the bed, him on top of me and both of our shirts off. I was just starting to get turned on when a loud boom resounded through the room. Both of us thinking that it was the party downstairs, we continued making out until Hudson was forcibly dragged off of me.