The Way to a Woman's Heart is Through Her Dragon: Part 2

After going back to the demon world with Christian I had about a week of peace before all hell broke loose. I still hadn't slept with Christian and sealed the slave bond and I didn't have the jewelry, but everyone in the house knew I was going to cave eventually. 'Everyone in the house' consisted of a couple maids and Christian's three brothers: Sebastian, Jeremy, and Cole, along with Sebastian's slave Lisa and Jeremy's slave Annabelle. 

Annabelle and Lisa both seemed pretty darn happy as slaves, so I was starting to figure that it wouldn't be that bad. I had finally decided to sleep with Christian and finalize the bond on the day Pippy's dragon friend came. Her new friend and companion was a miniature male lightning dragon that was the familiar of a witch that died in the human world. After his witch died he wandered aimlessly until he was found by a demon and brought to the demon world. It took Christian a week to keep his promise and find a dragon, but he did it and that's all that really counted. So now Pippy has a friend named Gale and they get along amazingly. 

Of course, on that very same day my father himself showed up at Christian's doorstep. At around noon, human time, a knock had resounded through the house. All the boys were busy and Lisa and Annabelle can't open the door or they'll be sucked through, so I went to greet our guest. My jaw dropped open when I saw the regal figure of my father standing in front of me. As usual he was wearing formal clothing and his dark brown hair was slicked back in a pompous way. "Christian!" I screamed as soon as I saw my father. 

In a flash he materialized beside me. "What's wrong hon?" he asked, obviously not noticing my father standing in the doorway. 

I nodded towards the door. Christian turned around, his eyes widening as he saw my father. "Uh, Trent! I thought you agreed not to come here unannounced..," he said nervously. 

My father nodded. "I did. I lied. This is my daughter and I want her back. She is already involved in an arranged marriage anyways." 

Christian's expression changed to one of fury. "An arranged marriage between demons? What kind of father are you? You know that she will never be loved by her husband if you marry her off!" 

My father's eyebrows shot up. "You didn't know that? Clearly you don't know much about my daughter. And obviously she hasn't accepted you either. She doesn't have your slave marks or the jewelry." 

Christian looked at me with a hurt look on his face. It was true that I hadn't told him much about me, but that was because I much preferred to talk about him. "You don't know her favorite color either, do you? How about her favorite foods or what fashions she likes to wear? You don't know anything about her. And you expect her to accept you?" my father let out a short laugh. "As if." 

Christian sent me another hurt look. In fact, it looked as if tears were about to fall from his eyes. That pulled at my heart strings and I gave him a small smile, trying to cheer him up. He took it the wrong way. His expression turned stormy and he walked off into the entryway quickly. Before I could stop him, he was gone. Probably hiding and wallowing in his unneeded misery. My father smirked at me. "It looks like you're not welcome here anymore. Come home." 

I shot my father a glare. "Never. I would rather die." 

He smiled. "You once said that you would rather die than come back to the demon world, but it only took a little bit of convincing from the man you love." 

"What are you going to do?" I asked scathingly. 

"I'm sure that if your darling Christian tells you to go home you will come running back to me."