Chapter 3.

Hayat was thinking about her first day at her office as she finally found one taxi but she was interupted by Murat who came to give her back her phone which she left in the previous taxi. Hayat was already angry on the man, so before listening to him she started shouting, "Now why are you here? You already took that taxi right? Go away I am already late for my first day to me office, but wait? Why Am i telling you this all? Just move the hell out from here, You over Man! Murat replied, "Hey hey? I just came here to give this phone". Hayat replied, "Oo, so just give me the damn phone and get hell out of here". She snatched the phone and put it in the dustbin thinking it was murat's phone. Then the ringtone started ringing, Hayat was thinking it must be from her new office she started searching the phone in her bag while Murat was staring at her with a smirk on his face, Hayat followed the ringtone, and finally got her mobile from the dustbin, Feeling embarassed she said, "I I am s-sorry". And sat in her taxi to leave. Murat's smirk still on his face made his way towards his taxi. So that he can be in his office on the correct time, You know right if boss comes late himself what will be the impression on other employees working.