Chapter 6

Murat's family had dinner together and as usual his stepmother, Daria, Taunts him. After the dinner, Doruk, Murat's grandmother Azmi Dadi, and Murat himself sit in the tv lounge to have some gossip. Doruk says, "Brother look, Now dadijaan will give us candies and say something, what do you have to say Dadi?" Grandmother replies, "Yeah Yeah I'll tell you first take the candies". And gives both of them the candies she made herself.
Grandmother Azli keeps on staring Murat and Doruk. Murat asks,"Have we done any type of mistake, Dadi?" Grandmother Azmi replies, "No, but the mistake is all mine, I should have married you guys just after your graduation so that I would be in peace right now". Doruk "The funmaker" jokes, "Yes bhai, Dadi is absolutely correct, We should have married after our graduation so that today we had 10 children, hahaha". Grandmother Azmi replies in an angry tone, "You both just make fun of whatever I said, Dont you guys want that I play with my grandchildren?"
Doruk replies, "So you should tell this to our father Dadi, Not us" While laughing. Dadi gets angry and shut Doruk.
Murat says, "Dadi, I dont wanna hurt you but keep me away from this marriage stuff, please".

On the other side:
Hayat's aunt Fareeda checks boys profile and show them to her mother and says, "MNA appa if hayat donot get this job and she dont want to go back so we can marry her here".
Her mother replies,"Ahh, no. She wont do so and I am not gonna marry her so soon".
Fareeda says, "Ahan, Just look at the boy once, You'll love him". So they both decide to keep a meeting with him.
Hayat sitting with her friends in a restuarant talk about the help she wants from them. Ipic says," You know right to use anyone else's id you'll get 5 years jail and I wont come to visit you as I am very busy". Asli replies, "Don't worry my friend, I'll come and visit you, Will bring you good clothes and food". And both of them starts laughing looking at Hayat's pissed off face.