Chapter 5

Hayat now relaxed, They both head towards their destinations. Murat being the boss asks Chala (His personal assistant) to tell him the details of the current day. She tells him all the details and that her today is her new assistant's first day, who was daughter of Murat's Dad's bestfriend. Murat heads towards his room.
Hayat comes to chala and asks her "What do I have to do?" Chala gives her a list of work to do. Her whole day spents in moving up and down the floors. Cleaning. Hanging. Moving. And now it was time to leave. She packs her things up and head towards her house.
Her bestfriends Asli & Epic asks her that how was her day at Sarte. 'Sarte' was the name of the company. She explains them whatever happened. They both got shocked and surprised. But they decided to help her bestfriend. Hayat said, "Truth is always not necessary and now I just need this job so that Mom dont take me back". They all decided to continue what was happening.
   The next day, Hayat was late for the office because she switched off her alarm. She quickly gets up panicking and wakes her bestfriends up. She quickly brushes. But one thing was bothering her. That what to wear? No need to get shocked because this is a universal problem of girls. Asli and Epic helps her choose the best outfit. After rejecting many she finally selects the outfit for the day.