Chapter 4

Hayat reaches the office, Running in hurriedly she starts searching for the secratory's office to find a job. She takes one elevator, One girl stood beside her crying. She asked what was her problem but she threw her file and went out. Finally she finds the  Secratory, and by seeing the file in her hand the secratory misunderstands her and thinks she is the one to be her secratory Sara. Hayat wanted a job so she accepts whatever boss's secratory said.
  On the other hand, Murat reaches the office and stepin in his personal elevator, Mind it no one else is allowed to use it otherwise Murat is going to murder that person, dont know why, but his rules are rules. And he dont want anybody like Anybody to break them. Suddenly, A girl rushed in the elevator and her personal secretory running after her, but as soon as she could catch her the door of elevator get closed. Both get surprised to see each other again. Murat starts thinking what is this girl doing in his office, Hayat instantly speaks, "Oh hey, Came here for a job? It must be a cleaners job, Haha". Murat smirks on her intelligence and replies "Oh Yeah, Probably". She replies "See, I knew it, nothing else suits you But i'll help you upgrade".  Suddenly the elevator stops. Hayat had asthema. She starts acting like she can't breath. She asks Murat, "When will this elevator start?" Murat replies smirking, "How would I know? I am just a cleaner afterall". Hayat keeps on behaving like she had a serious problem, Murat says "Maam, I can help you but you'll get angry" Hayat replies "No, I wont, Please help me". Murat is a smart man, He takes hayat in his arms and tries to calm her down. And says "Relax".