Four

Yasmin S.

It had been a full week since Yasmin started her first day of class. So much had changed within those seven days. She made sure to sign up for a lot of clubs that dealt with fashion and media. Since the school's popular majors included her own, it was no problem meeting other students with the same interests. Her week had been filled up with general body meetings.

Her favorite organization thus far was one called F.A.M.E. It was centered on fashion, visual arts, mass media, and entertainment. It incorporated both of things she loved. She also joined the student based radio station, where she would be able to be journalist. She was pleased that she was getting busier and beginning to network.

That is why she came college.

She had finished another long day of classes and was getting ready to go to Morehouse. Morehouse had this thing called Hump Wednesdays. It had nothing to do with humping or anything of that sort. Vendors came onto Morehouse's campus trying to sell clothing and accessories, such as authentic dashikis and sunglasses, and since it was still very hot out there would probably be an Italian ice vendor out there. Morehouse had enough clout that they would often bring celebrities to Hump to perform.

Since it was an event for the entire AUC, it was an unofficial fashion show. As a fashion major, Yasmin had to make sure she stood out. She thought of herself as low-key on campus. Her only serious friend was Chioma. She spoke with her Spelman sister from time to time, but she wasn't as nearly close to her. Yasmin didn't mind it though. She always incognito. She didn't even talk to anybody at her high school.

Yasmin finished buttoning her dress and put on her shades. She loved wearing heels and never felt overdressed.

Hell, to her "overdressing" was only a myth.

She walked out of her room to see Chioma in the lobby.

"Yes, sis." Chioma exclaimed. She started to record Yasmin, most likely for Snapchat. Yasmin couldn't lie, she was feeling herself a little.

What Yasmin liked about Chioma was her sense of style too. Chioma wasn't a fashion major but if you judge a book by its cover, you would've thought she was one.

They headed to Morehouse where there was good amount of students in front of Kilgore. Since they were hungry, they decided to get some Chick-Fil-A. Hump officially started at six o'clock, but knowing black people it wouldn't get exciting and full until almost seven.

Walking towards Chick-Fil-A, a student with a camera stopped them.

"You two look great! Can I snap a pic?" He asked.

"Sure, why not?" Yasmin answered. He took a picture of them and let them see it.

 He took a picture of them and let them see it

"Follow Morehouse's CASA's twitter page. It should be uploaded later on." The boy said and walked off.

The girls continued their trip and got in a lengthy line. Kilgore wasn't necessarily packed but it was no where near empty. In line, Yasmin caught glimpse of Jarad and instantly blushed.