V - Warning

Han woke up before Leia, but it didn't seem like she would be sleeping that much longer either. Then he heard sounds form the kitchen, telling him that Padmé was already up, so he decided to get up as well. In a few minutes Han entered the kitchen.

"Morning," he greeted the senator.

"Oh, hi Han," she greeted back. "I was just making tea, do you want some?"

"No thanks," he didn't like tea at any time of the day, but there was nothing worse than starting a day with tea! So instead, he filled a glass with water from the tab.

"Is Leia still sleeping?" Padmé questioned.

"Yeah, but I think she'll wake up soon," Han said and right at that moment they heard the door to Han's and Leia's bathroom.

Padmé smiled as her tea finished.

"So, what are we doing today?" Han asked casually.

"I was thinking–" Padmé began, but then her voice faded and her hand went to her forehead.

"Padmé, are you all right?" Han asked.

"I'm fine, I just–" she didn't get any further, because right then she slumped to the ground.

"Padmé!" Han yelled, quickly getting over to her and kneeling beside her unconscious form. Oh, this is just great, he thought, I knew I should have learned how to handle these situations! "Leia!" he then called, not knowing what else to do.

"What is it?" Leia asked, quickly coming into the kitchen, but when she saw Padmé unconsciously on the floor, she seemed to forget everything else. Han watched as she quickly knelt down besides the senator and felt her pulse. Then she took a deep breath to calm herself and turned to Han: "Go check her holo-phone and see if there are any med centre or well... anything you can call."

So Han went to the phone and quickly checked Padmé's contacts while Leia provided first aid.

"Han, faster!" she called after a minute as Han scrolled through the last numbers.

"There's nothing," he then told her.

"Well then..." Leia didn't seem to have any ideas and desperately she said: "Call Bail!" Then she turned back to Padmé.

Han quickly found Bail Organa and called him on the holo-phone.

"This is senator Organa," Bail said.

"Senator Organa," Han said quickly, "We have a bit of a problem, Padmé... fainted and won't wake up and Leia and I don't know who to call."

"Are you at her apartment?" Bail asked, quickly taking over the situation.

"Yes."

"Alright, I'll call the medics." Then the transmitter turned of and Han rejoined Leia.

"How is she?" he asked.

"Ok, for now," Leia said, "I think."

They waited a long three minuted until the medics finally arrived. Two of them immediately checked Padmé and brought her out of the room. The third one turned to Leia and Han.

"You can come with us to the hospital," he offered.

"Yes, please!" Leia said and he took them out of Padmé's apartment, leading them to a shuttle. It was the same one Padmé was on and while the medics treated her, they frequently asked them questions.

"What happened right before she fainted?" one asked.

Han thought for a moment, "We were talking and she... she had just started drinking her tea."