Rasengan and Chidori

Sasuke's POV

"Okay then.." Kakashi and the other teachers went away.

Is Sakura really okay?

"You don't look alright." I said. Sakura looked down.

"Shut up, bastard! Don't you see that Sakura-chan is badly hurt?!" Naruto cutted in then pushed me. I took the upper part of his shirt.

"Don't tell me what to do, idiot." I warned. He did the same then punched me.

"What if I dare to?!" he shouted.

"You won't, unless you wanna be killed." I muttered. 

"You.. deserve to.. DIE!" Naruto scolded.

Naruto's POV

"DIE!" I scolded. "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" 10 me's popped out. "Kill that bastard!" I ordered.

Sakura's POV

I couldn't do anything but watch them fight.. I'm useless.. It's because of this cut on my shoulder part.. this cut isn't an ordinary cut of a kunai. It's like that masked guy put poison in it.. that must be why it deepens and bleeds worse! "Stop..fighting..Naruto and Sasuke-kun!" I stood up. 

I covered the wound with my palm, but the blood just went through. The cut also widens.. 

With such a sudden emotion, a red chakra surrounded Naruto.. His eyes were colored red and his nails grew like.. a fox.. a fox.

Sasuke's onyx eyes were filled with anger. He activated his shariggan. They began to punch each other and threw shurikens. 

No..

they.. tend to..

KILL EACH OTHER?! 

"But with such trainings I did with my eyes, I have the advantage to dodge Naruto's move." I heard Sasuke muttered. But Naruto formed something in his hand. A ball of chakra.. but.. Naruto can't hold that kind of chakra at all.. he might die. This time, red cloak went arround Naruto. But Sasuke was fierce. He didn't want to lose. Specially to Naruto, his rival. 

A blue-ish chakra was formed in Sasuke-kun's palm! It was a lighting style technique. No.. this can't be.. I.. they shouldn't kill each other.. I wouldn't let a tear drop, but I eventually did. 

I can tell that both of them was shocked by what they did. 

With that, they set at each other then aimed. "Rasengan!" Naruto yelled.

"Chidori!" Sasuke did too.

But before they touch each other with those techiniques.. I went in between. 

"STOP!" I shouted pleedingly and tears dropped. 'This techniques..I'll surely die for going between.. but.. it's okay!' I thought. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Every..thing..stopped. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

There was a much better chapter like that I wrote, but unfortunately, I returned to my works by mistake. XD Sorry~! But it has the same content though. And you must be wondering why Naruto and Sasuke knew the names of the techniques already, yes, they didn't know what they were, but an idea came to their mind to call it. LOL sorry for the messed up explanation. Anyways, its just a fan ic though. I made it up. XD Enjoy~

PUBLISHED! March 22, 2014!

Thank you for reading!