Sakura's Determination [Part 1]

Sakura's POV 

Well would you look at that. Sasuke-kun chase Deidara, Asuna suddenly ran away... wait, I thought she wanted to save Hotori?! Ugh. 

Alone it is. 

"Why do you wanna match up with me?" I asked. 

"Because you seem very, very interesting." Sasori replied. 

I frowned. 

"You seem to care very much. You care too much for Naruto and Sasuke. Once they're dead, that too much, will hurt so much." Sasori smirked. 

"You like logics do you?" I stated the obvious. 

"No, not really. It's just that I've been hearing those logics lately, and slowly memorized it because it's everywhere. And I thought it matches your team.." the red-haired explained.

 Hm. Well I can't match up with him, though I don't know yet what he's capable of. But one thing's for sure, he's strong. I know it. You should know something. Lately, during without missions, I consult Tsunade-sama for training. She said that I was really good on chakra-control, so it embraced me to try and learn medical ninjutsus. 

~

{Flashback:} 

"Alright, Sakura, you ready?" she asked. 

"You bet, Tsunade-sama!" I smiled.

"First thing's first. You need to have strong self-confidence so that your patient wouldn't be so worried, and of course, it's also for you, your own." she said. 

I was told to bring back a big fish's life. 

She told me that I could give back it's life, if I could use the medical ninjutsus properly. 

And so far, so good. I managed to bring back the fish's life. Tsunade-sama also taught me her skills. And by skills, I mean her strength. She can break the ground for less than a minute. I have two teachers now. Tsunade-shishou, and Kakashi-sensei. 

I now know how she managed to do what she does, by that I mean the punching things, but still, I need some more training. But I'm glad that I know medical ninjutsus and I also have developed Tsunade-shishou's strength. 

{End of Flashback~} 

 Time is not a big deal now, I need to use the things i've learned so far. I need to be the strong Sakura that Tsunade-sama wants me to become. The one that can break the whole ground, can destroy trees and can kick Naruto's stupid ass because of his jutsu that makes him a freaking girl! 

I'm determined to win. I can win. I will win. I assure you that I will. 

I'm Sakura Haruno, student of the honorable female Hokage, Tsunade Senju and copy ninja, Kakashi Hatake. 

I will not lose to you, Sasori!