A Sacrifice? But why Sakura?!

-Sakura's POV-

We went out. 

"Naruto, do you even know whch village we're going to?" I asked.

He hesitated.

"Let me ask! He..he.." he said.

Jeez.

A few moments later..

"Sakura-chan! Sasuke! Granny Tsunade told me that the village doesn't actually have an exact address, so we need to find it on our own." 

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"That's stupid, dobe." Sasuke said. 

"Well that's what she told me!" Naruto grumped.

 "Ugh, enough fighting. Let's just get on with it." I said. 

We started walking. We went out of the village. I don't speak to Sasuke-kun much, just when I'm needing to say something.

"..well how the hell can we find the village?" Naruto asked.

I thought about that.

"Tsunade-sama said that ninjas from the Sound Village were terorising them, so we must spot a village that describes the information we've gathered." I explained.

"Right! You're so smart, Sakura-chan!" Naruto complemented. 

I smiled.

"Hn." Sasuke grunted.

We seeked some village, but I guess their not the right ones.

But suddenly, a girl with brown long hair came near us. She looked innocent and she's wearing a kimono, she's more likely a village girl, if you'd ask me. 

"Please, help us! You're some shinobi from the Leaf, right? Please help us! Please! We beg you, ninjas from the Sound Village are destroying and torturing people here!" she said.

"We will help you! What's your name, miss?" Naruto asked. 

"I'm..Sayuri..Sayuri Kawa." 

"Where are the ninjas?" 

"They just finished attacking this morning... please! help us!"

"We're not guards, miss." Sasuke interrupted.

Sayuri looked down. "I know, but our village needs help. Please!"

"We need to talk, first." I suggested.

We went to her house. It was big, wide and clean.

"Some place you got here." Naruto said.

"Hm, sit down, please." Sayuri said.

We did so. 

"I'm Sayuri Kawa, my family is the leader of this village. This place was really quiet and safe. 'Till ninjas from the Sound Village went in and killed hundreds of villagers. It happened 3 weeks ago. We were getting ready for our tradition, then they appeared here. My family and I are safe. It's because we hired some ninjas to keep a look out. But we never did anything else but to hide. I beg you, help my people, help us, help me." Sayuri spoke in a sad tone.

"S-Sayuri.. um.. tradition? What tradition do you speak of?" I asked.

"You're Sakura Haruno, am I right?" she narrowed her eyes.

"Y-Yes." 

"You're the next sacrifice for our tradition." she exclaimed.

"SACRIFICE?! What the hell do you mean?!" I said.

"Even if you're at konoha, you'll eventually be the sacrifice. One ninja from the Sound noted. He said that if we sacrifice you to our next tradition, they will never come back."

"Then.. why are you begging at us to help you!? And why does that ninja know me?"

"Because I know that you 3 are innocent and kind. And I don't know why he knows you. I'm noting you all because once our tradition starts by night, you'll be the sacrifice. And that means.. 

you'll die." 

I shivered in fear.

"Enough! What tradition is that?!" Sasuke stood up.

"Hmph, it's not my fault, ya'll better help us in your ways, or else Sakura will die." 

<O><O><O><O>

Author:

Yes, I'm AGAIN making stupid chapters. XD Sorry if I make too many weird stuff in this story! xD Can you guys check out my 2 new stories, please?

> To Be Someone's Reason To Smile (A Konoha High Fanfic)

> Another Chance (A Naruto Fan Fiction - SasuSaku)

And please check this too:

> Naruto's Cousin (Fan Fiction)

Thanks!~ Those are all Naruto stories. ^w^