"A Walker"

My engine hummed along the tarmac as the wind furiously blew threw my hair.This to me was the feeling of freedom.

I enjoyed every bit of riding in the sun.The feeling what some people would say is indescribable. Others only a few words can describe it.

The clouds began to slide across the sun,stalling the light and heat against my skin.I didn't like the shade too much.

Halfway down the road we turned down into a field which lead into a large forest.Me and Sage found a stream down a hill off the trails where nobody goes.

The trees loomed over head and the leaves drifted down slowly to the floor and the flowers sprouted from branches and bushes.

I removed my helmet letting the intense heat escape and letting my face meet with the chilled air.I removed my new black leather Marc Jacobs jacket but still holding on to it.

We parked our bikes by the path but just behind some trees so they weren't visible to any hikers or kids passing by.

We left our bikes and began walking down the hill occasionally stepping on some soft dirt and nearly slipping.

When we reached the bottom.Sage ultimately helped my down,being the hero that he is,we trekked passed Sasha river (We named it after our ship name) and crossed our hand made wood bridge standing over a thin park in the river.

After crossing we made our way over to a cliff that face out to the country.We enjoyed being here.We felt free from everything.

Sage used to be terrified of heights,but when I showed him what beauty heights have he changed.

The cliff wasn't that high only 10 to maybe 20 meters high.But thankfully if either of us fell we had climbing equipment to help us climb up and down.

We were sitting together drinking my favorite cheap beer. Guinness.Sage had Stein lager which I like as well just not as much.

After a few beers(Still Sober)we began lying down on the soft grass and we let our minds drift away.I let mine drift into darkness.

Time Skip

"Ash?Ash?"I groaned and stretched as I woke and angrily asked "Wha--"Sage forcefully covered my mouth with his cold hand and it caught me off guard.

He placed his index finger over his lips to indicate to shut the hell up.I shut my mouth and removed his hand.

I sat up silently and peered around.I couldn't see anything.I turned back to face Sage and shrugged at him.He pointed behind me.

I turned my head and there,standing just a few feet away was a man.Like and instinct I froze.       Sage whispered "It's not human!"

I didn't believe him,but the man still had his back turned.His shirt was ripped and his skin was showing.His neck had that tinge of green and yellow,almost resembling rotten flesh.He was shuffling across the floor and was dragging his left foot whilst the right one was moving.his head was crooked and his neck was twisted.

I assumed that maybe he was a lost hiker and maybe he fell off the trail.I was almost about to make ourselves known until he let out the most memory haunting,blood curdling scream.

I covered my ears to block the noise and the pain.The scream keep going and didn't stop.I moved back and forth wanting to shake away the sound.

It stopped.I kept my head down and stayed quiet.After removing my hands I peered up to only see the man standing over me.

He was dead.His jaw was hanging of one side,his eyes had been gouged out,his ears had been cut off.He wasn't human.I naturally screamed and he pounced on me.

I was kicking and punching him,but he showed no sign of pain.He had his mouth open and was unnaturally growling.He was moving his head closer to my neck.And just as I felt his breath on my neck he was thrown off.

Sage had charged at him and was fighting him off.I instantly saw my jacket and jumped for it.I reached in my pocket and pulled out my knife.

I then threw it straight in that mans head just as he was charging at me.And as he was falling down I moved to the side and he collapsed next to me.

"Ash?"Sages weak voice was calling my name.I followed his voice to only see his feet sitting lifelessly on the ground.

I sprinted over to him."Sage!Sage!Oh my god!"I looked at Sages neck and it had been ripped out. That man had ripped his throat out."No!"

He was lying there with barely any life in him.I took my scarf off and wrapped it around his neck. The only thing I let escape me was the tears in my eyes.And the same scream was choked up inside my throat.

"Stay awake!"He was barely alive,he was dying,he was in a pool of his own blood."Sage,I'm not losing you too,please stay awake."

The memory flooded back,of how I couldn't help my brother."Sage?"His nearly dead eyes met mine as I cried my heart out.

The fire was covering the ground as the door shattered."Sage?Please"I watched as the same eyes had the life taken out of them.

"Sage?Sage!Sage!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!No!No!Wake Up!Wake UP!SAGE!!!"The scream escaped and so did everything the fire,the building,the smoke.

Everything was gone in my mind. 

I let the darkness over lap my empty body and I let my screams fill the forest.I was breathing so heavily,my heart was almost breaking from beating at such extreme speeds.

My life was crashing down on me."HELP!!!"I screamed hoping a hiker was around. "PLEASE!!!"I didn't want to be alone in this place.

The leaves crunched behind me,but I didn't care.I let their hand make contact with my shoulder only until I let myself slip into darkness and have the last image in my head being Sages lifeless blood covered hand. 

I was legitimately crying when I was writing this,because I could actually picture this in my head so dramatic.I hope you guys enjoyed my second chapter,I worked extra hard on it. Have a great day guys!