"Michael!"

I awoke gently for the first time in a while.My eyes adjusted almost instantly."ASH,HELP ME I"M BURNING!"It hit me like a brick.

It was Michael's voice!I sat up taking in my surroundings.I was terrified as I finally realized there was no lights,it was all darkness.

I peered around dying to see Michael's face."Michael!"I screamed wanting an answer."Are we gonna see mummy?"

I heard the voice coming from behind me and felling breathe on my neck.I spun around and was utterly terrified when I saw me!

Me and Michael.This was a memory.I identified it to being the fire.I watched as I sat there quivering in fear.

I began to stray out of time and thought and let myself fall to the ground.But before my eyes closed I saw the same silhouette reach for my younger self.And I only spotted a glimpse of the persons face.

I like my voice utter a single word that would change this memory forever..."Blake?"His head turned and his hand receded towards me instead.

I watched my 14 year old self burn up into flames."Michael"was the last word I uttered before complete and utter darkness.

+++

I sat bolt up right and was sweating.I was relieved to finally see light and white walls."Ash?"The voice hit me like 5 tons on my chest.

I spun round and stared blankly at Blake."Are you alright?"He questioned once again."I was dreaming?"I myself questioned.

"More like in a nightmare,you were utter Michael and my name too.You were violently thrashing at times and then you just stopped and now your awake."

His explanation somehow comforted me."You've been watching me sleep?"He slowly turned to me and spoke."I'm supposed to."

I was intrigued by his response."You have to?"I told him.He laughed a little and explained."I have to because walkers have surrounded this entire building.We spotted a herd when you were asleep."

I was a bit shocked that he didn't tell me this sooner."So,its your civic duty to guard me?"He laughed a little and spoke again."Pretty much."

He sat next to me and placed his palm on my fore head."Are you feeling hot,or nauseous or anything?"

I shook my head no.Then our eyes locked."You have beautiful eyes"I quietly said to him.He slowly move his hand to my cheek.

"You too"He said in response.Our heads slowly closing the gap between us.We were a lips distance away before,the door opened.

"Is Ash--Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt"It was Clem.We moved our heads apart quickly to make it seem they were never near each other.

I blushed a little enough to make Blake notice.I waited for Clem to leave.She closed the door.I stared back at Blake.

He had a slight blush as well."I'm--you--we--I'm gonna--"I broke from my trance and realized what had just happened"Yeah,you should."

He awkwardly stood up and approached the door.He turned the handle and the door opened.I opened my mouth and said"You still owe me a kiss."

He turned to me and laughed quietly a little."Its a deal"He smiled then winked and left the room.

Lovey Dovey Lovey Dovey LOVEY DOVEY!!!So cute aren't they?Well at least they like each other and its a lock they're gonna end up together.But I'm still not certain what to do with this herd?Any ideas,I'm just boggled at the present time.