a bad Christmas party

Its the chrismas party!
Yay! the only time of year we get to have a party at the school. The school held a Christmas party in a indoor park. Everyone showed up i saw people i hated and people i didn't. Even the new kids cames to this. Well they've been here for over a month or two.

I was hanging out with Garroth, Laruance, Vylad, Dante, lilly, Andrew, rosa and Tony.
It didn't take that long for them to get along. After a while i went off to do a spell for the sickness. It was acting out alot today, but i didn't really mind. When we were walking outside were no one was. I lost Travis on the way there which kinda sucked. Know i have to find Travis!
I start to around and i stumble to a weird part of the park. There were only vampire wolfs and nekos. There were no humans or other creatures at all.

I step back and the vampires pull me in. Since im like there leader they are suppose to respect in there case. But i don't want this type of attention. I was forced to be there leader. I say hi to my fellow classmates and then leave. I try finding travis again and i see a tree. I guess they really wanted this to be a park. No one was near the tree so i stand under it.

Oh wait i have a phone. I can just text him.

T: Zane im lost
Z: i know Travis
T: where are you
Z: im under a tree but no one's here where im at
T: your in the further area
Z: yeah
T: okay ill meet you there
Z: k
T: ill call you when im close
Z: okay Travis
T: k

I stop texting Travis and i took out the book. I started to look at the spells and other stuff. I see a picture of the town that we went to. Someone drew it the way it was and someone looking at it. The picture showed that the person was touching it. I didn't think about it to much. I just kept looking in the book.

All of a sudden i feel someone watching me.

"alii ab oculis meis ostende mihi faciem quorum hic vel post me" i said

I look at them and they were standing behind me. A werewolf and a neko. Then when they step closer i see Ein (the worst..) and kai (dislike him). I roll my eyes and pit away the book and took out my phone. I looked at it and then they came closer.

"Zane the leader of the Vampires" Ein said
"You know my title i see" I said
"Yes its familiar to almost everyone" Kai said
"Ein the alpha and Kai the saber" i said
"Then we don't need introductions" Kai said
"Now what do you want" I asked
"Well we need a favor from you" Ein said
"Like what" I said

They started to walk around the tree which was walking around me. I looked at them and they smiled.

"Zane we know that you have the Vampires curse" Kai stated
"I don't know what your talking about" I said
"You do and your gonna tell us everything you've learned" Ein said coming closer.
"If i don't" i said
"Wish all your family and friends harmed" Kai said
"Why do you want to know about the curse" I asked
"Its none of your concern" ein said pinning me to the tree

I looked away from them not telling them anything. Ein made me look at him and he was mad.
I looked at him in anger and told him nothing.

"Your not gonna talk eh" Ein said
"Im not gonna talk" I said

Ein takes my phone and throws it on the ground. Then he takes my book and gave it to kai. He started to look at them.