~I Think There's Drama~

Today Isabella and I decided to do something fun. It's been about a week in New York and I'm loving it.(I did a little time skip). The shoot was so fun and I'll be going from England and New York to do some things.

I woke up to another bright morning. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a off the shoulder crop top with some shorts and converse. I really love convers they're so comfy to me. I put on minimum make up and braided to french braids.

I went to the kitchen to get breakfast and I saw Haz at the stove cooking. I walked up behind him and stood on my tippy toes resting my head on his shoulder.

"Morning babe, what are you cooking" I said.

"Panckes, eggs, and bacon" he said.

"Aw you're the best you know" I said kissing him.

"Yes love I'm aware" he said smirking.

We went to go sit down and eat the food that he made. We sat in silence for awhile until Tom came in.

"How's my otp doing" he said looking all happy.

"Oh we're good bro" I said.

"That's good" he said sitting down to eat.

"Ok guys I just got a text from Izzy saying she's  waiting for me downstairs so bye" I said.

"Bye Em" Harrison said kissing me on the lips.

"Bye Emerson" said Tom.

I went down to go meet her. She was waiting outside a car wearing a crop top with a skirt and flats. I went to go meet her by the car.

"Sup girly" I said hugging her.

"Hey hun so what do you wanna do first" Izzy said.

"We can hit some boutiques on 5th Avenue" I said smiling.

"Oh yes we can" Izzy said.

The driver took us there and went in. The clothes in there were super cute and I loved the dresses. I saw this super cute black dress with lace and ruffles and it was to die for.
I went to go try it on. I came out and I swear I saw Izzy blink a tear.

"Oh love you look so beautiful and grown up" she said grinning her ass off.

"Oh calm down" I said blushing because my bestie is being so awesome.

"Ok ok wanna go to lunch? We've been here for 2 hours let's go get food" she said getting up.

We went to go buy the dress and we headed off. We went to a cafe nearby.  We sat down and ordered.

"Can I have a chicken panini with a fruit cup,on the side" I said.

"Yes ma'am and for you" the waitress asked Izzy.

"Grilled chicken and broccoli" she ordered.

"Ok I'll be back with your orders" she said and walked away.

Me and Izzy sat for awhile until I said something.

"So Iz how's life in America" I asked.

"It's pretty awesome if say so myself, I been doing some cool acting gigs and I justed released a song and did a movie with Sabrina Carpenter" she said.

"Oh that's great hun I can't wait to watch that, I'm so happy for you" I said feeling a little jealous.

"Thanks and you know what? After you're photoshoot you're sure to get more vmodeling gigs and stuff" she said.

"I hope so" said.

Just as I said that the waitress came with pur food and we thanked her and she left.
We sat there and ate and stuff. I realized Isabella kept looking at her phone a lot and it was worrying me but she was smiling like an idiot and laughing.

"Who are you texting" I asked.

"Oh no one" she said quickly putting her phone down.

"No Iz you are just tell me we're best friends right" I asked her.

"Yes Em we are but you won't like it" she said sighing.

"I don't care what it is just tell me" I said dying to know what it was.

"Ok here goes *sighs* I'm  dating your ex Ryan" she said.

"You're what" I said my anger rising.

"I'm dating Ryan" she said looking hella guilty.

"What the hell Iz we're taking this back to my apartment I'm  not for publicity crap" I said getting up.

We got into the car and went back. When we got there I stormed in and Harrison and Tom just sat and watched.

"What the hell Isabella why would you go with him he's  and backstabbing lair and cheater who deserves shit" I yelled.

"He's changed Em he has but you wouldn't know because you're so stuck up in the past" she said.

"Please how can some who cheated on his girlfriend for 2 years with two other people change that sounds like a bunch of schist" I said.

"Who cares Em I actually love him and you have Harrison someone you technically loved for the same amount of years you've benn out with Ryan" she said.

"You've loved me for 2 years Emerson" Harrison walked up to me.

"Yes Harrison I have and I still do because you're so amazing to me" I said hugging him.

"I love you too" he said hugging me back.

"Whatever Em tell me when you've realized he's changed, oh and he's coming to my party Friday" she said.

"For fucks sake Iz caln down" I said glaring at her.

"Emerson we'll have talk about this tomorrow, I'll see you later" she said walking out.

I watched her walk out. I sat down between my brother and Harrison and cried. Tom put his arm around me and hugged me. Between him and Sam they always understand me emotionally.

"I can't believe she would date him he was horrible and she should understand that" I sobbed.

"Maybe you can change her mjnd but for know we can't do anything" Tom said.

"Thanks Tom" I said.

"Anytime sis let's watch some Netflix" he said.

"Riverdale" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yea Riverdale" he aaid laughing.

So we watched the last few episodes. Tom Harrison and I. It was nice but I knew I had to deal with Izzy sooner or later and that party might be it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys!!!! I hope you loved this chapter because it took me awhile to do this one!! Plzz like and comment!! Continue to let others know about this book bc it'll get a lot more better!!  ~Chloe

Oh and thanks Bria1996_ for the shoutout and this one's to for being an awesome writer!!❤❤ go read her book it's  super good!!