~Jealous~

A/N: Sorry about that wait guys.. I hope you like it!!!

We had two more days here in NYC before we got to go back home to England. I couldn't wait to go home and see my family but I was a little sad to leave because NYC was so fun. I had a really good time. Today we decided that after Tom's last interview we would to a club and party.

"Hey sis how're you feeling" I heard Tom say.

"I feel better really I can't wait to hang out with you" I said getting up.

"Yeah me too we haven't really got to hang out much since we got here" he said.

"Well we have but it's always in a group of people not just me and you" I said.

"Yep, so what you wanna do today after my interview before we go clubbing" he said.

"Um I don't know go have lunch I guess and maybe we can do something else" I said.

"Sure, we'll get dressed because we're leaving in 20 minutes" he said smiling.

"Wait what? It takes me an hour or two to get ready" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"I know now come on" he said leaving out. I sighed and got up I went to take a shower. Harrison was going to stay here because today was just going to be a day for me and Tom. Hanging out like good ol siblings. I got the shower and got dressed. I put on some jeans and a tank top with a maroon cardigan. I put on my converse. I applied a little bit of make up and I was done. I walked out and found Harrison and Tom talking and stuff.

"Morning guys" I said getting a muffin.

"Sup sis" Tom said.

"Morning love" Harrison said.

"So me and Tom are gonna have some sibling time and stuff so bye babe" I said kissing him on the lips. He smiled.

"Bye love" He said.

Tom an I walked out and got into the Uber waiting for us. We sat there and started to talk about the most random stuff.

"Who would win between Black Widow and Batman" Tom said.

"Black Widow duhh" I said.

"Yeah you're probably right although Harrison would say Batman" he said and we laughed.

We were in the car for about 10 minutes. We got out and walked in. We went into the room were he, Zendaya, Jacob, and Laura were doing an interview. I sat down and watched them.

The interview was really good and funny. They were really good at it. When they were done we decided to go get coffee and hang out. We got into the car and talked.

"So Emerson, when are you doing another shoot" Zendaya asked.

"Well I have one in England next weekend" I said and smiled. I was really excited for it.

"What? How come I'm just now finding out" Tom said.

"I was going to wait to tell you and Harrison" I said.

"Oh okay" he said.

We got there and there were some fans who saw us. We took some pice and stuff. They were really nice.

"You guys are really nice thanks for taking pics with me" a girl who was about 14 said to me.

"Aw thanks love you are too" I said smiling. She ran out to her mom who was grinning.