Chapter 3

Tyler's pov

I climbed through my best friend max's window. Dressed in skinny jeans, a graphic blue shirt and a flat cap. Her room was a mixture of pinks light pink, hot pink and magenta and any other pink you could think of. Her bed was the only thing that was white, white sheets, white frame but pink throw pillows. To my surprise her mom was vacuuming her carpet. I froze luckily she didn't see me but suddenly she turned around. If I wasn't quick she would see me. I dived for cover just as ms. Clancy turned off the vacuum and looked up. Unfortunely with out all that noise I fell with a loud crash, ms.clancy turned fast to see Tyler on the ground.

Ms.clancy's pov

"Tyler? what are you doing here?" I said staring at the little boy who is wearing a flat cap when he should be wearing a coat and tie. "And hon bun what are you wearing?"

" Um.. I am wearing um... to answer your question I am looking for Max" Max? what is going on here? I am freaking out in the inside but I must seem polite in the inside.

"Max? who Is max?"

"Um your daughter?"

" Max is not her name it is Maxine! I do not know what is going on but you must bring me to my daughter! at once!" There now he can't say no!

Tyler's pov

Take her to Max i am so dead max is going to honestly kill me and fry me and eat me I am so dead!

"Well mam I would love to but you know I can't see....."

"Save it Tyler or should I say rugrat take me to her this minute!"

"Ok but your not going to be happy?" how can a old women be so mean she cut me off? what a cranky old women! she glared at me like she could read my mind."right this way mam?" I am so dead!