Back In XXX (Chris Brown Story)- SEQUEL

Back In A Chris Brown Story.

If you havemt read Part one; "Back Out", then you should so you can have a full understanding of this book. The book is listed on my profile , you must follow to read full  content of story. I appreciate votes, comments & shares especially! ♥♥♡

Enjoy, yours truly Marsh
(Sheisexquisite)

Twitter Marshalovee
Snapchat Sheisexquisite
Instagram Sheisexquisite

(RECAP)

I woke up by the a light snore of Chris laying beside me. I got up with the sheet wrapped around my naked body and walked into the kitchen. I had so many thoughts running through my mind. I looked over at my phone and had 30 missed calls, 10 voice mails, and 50 unread text messages. mostly all from Tremaine.

I understood that I was wrong for the episode last night but wasn't he wrong as well. I'm not saying two wrongs makes a right . But a guy can mess up a million and one times but soon as us as women mess up our wrongs is equivalent to murdering someone . I honestly wish last night never happen, but it did, and I can't take that back. Sex was amazing but because I'm still with Trey,  it didn't feel as good as it did when I was Chris. Me belonging to another man, and sneaking around made it intense , spontaneous even,  but WRONG. I don't know how I'll face Trey. I don't know if I still want him after this or shall I even tell him what just happened..or should I go home and pretend nothing happened and work on our now broken relationship. I'm so screwed.

I got up from the couch to head to the guestroom, to get dressed and head back home, until I heard a loud bang at the door. I ran abruptly into Chris's room where he was practically in a coma.

"Chris, Chris, wake up. Somebody is at your door". I whispered jumping back in his bed covering my body with his sheets. The knock seemed pretty Damn urgent and  the banging continued.

"Chris! are you expecting somebody, you got a mad man at your door"

"Whaa"  Chris said in a slur.

"Get your door Chris" it dawned on him, and he got up bare naked and threw on a red robe that was lying next to his bed

"I''ll be right back ma, my bad." He said rubbing his eyes , sliding his feet into his Gucci slippers.

Literally seconds later, he came running back with a frantic look on his face, like he seen a ghost.

"Its Trey!"

"What?? Are you fucking kissing me ! How does he even know that I'm here?" I said in a panic.

I started shaking frantically .

"Are you on some shady shit Chris!!? You did all of this for Trey and I to be over ?! You know what we have is just temporary! That's it ! Now I'm gonna lose this man who's been there my entire life !

"Are you serious ?! Why would you even ask me a dumb ass question like that Charisma?" Chris said with frustration and anger in his eyes.

" I should have never came here in the first place, wtf now I look like a hoe and i'll be dumped, and Trey will hate me for life!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you Charisma, that's all your worried about? I was wrong about you. That nigga just cheated on you and FUCKED some prostitute bitch and you worried about him seeing you at MY HOUSE and him hating YOU?! And you have the audacity to say what we had is temporary ?? How about you just get the fuck out, alright? I'll deal with Trey on other terms. If he wanna throw them hands, I'm ready. I'll just leave you the fuck alone!. You ain't even worth it ! I was dead wrong with you . You just a hoe."

There was nothing left for me to say, I spoke before thinking, and I shouldn't have.

"Chris, please." I said grabbing his arm before he stormed out the door to face my boyfriend. Slamming his bedroom door in front of my face .

I'll be adding to this story in June, stay tuned.

Marsha (Sheisexquisite)

VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT!!!!