Seven x

This is Trey's point of view before running into Chrissy...

Trey

"Please have a seat in room 7 , and a doctor will be right with you. "

"Ok cool ." I said limping to the room down the hall .

"Excuse sir, would you need a wheelchair ? "

"I should be fi--" I stopped in my tracks when I seen Charismas mother being wheeled pass me  on a flat bed .

"Ma, what happened ?! " I said jumping out of the wheelchair .

"Baby , Chrissy ..didn't tell you ..I .. I was stabbed "

I stumbled a little not expecting to hear that at all . That's why Chrissy called me a few hours ago . Damn and my selfish ass wasn't there for her . I'm over here worrying about my own selfish grudges . Being upset with her so that she could "learn her lesson " when in the one who needs to chill .

"Trey , could you let Charisma know that I'm out of surgery , they just first would like to see if I can use the restroom on my own."

"Ok ma, bet. Are you ok ? I'm sorry this happened to you ." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Tremaine , mama is ok . I'm a solider . Just make sure that my baby is ok. And you cut out that crying . I'll make this through ok ?" Moms said attempting to wipe my tears away, before flinching in pain.

"Mama I'm ok , ima go check on Meme ."

New readers ***** Meme is Treys nickname for Chrissy (Charisma)

I walked down the hall to room 12b.

I walked in the door to see Chrissy on the guest bed on her phone with her head down crying .

"Trey?!"

I ran to her and held her tight , I felt like shit.

"Baby, I'm so sorry that I didn't answer the phone . I was still upset with you and I didn't know that something was wrong with ma, I wanna find out who did this. I'm so sorry I should've been here with you helping you through this but I was selfish and I'm sorry. Nobody's perfect and I forgive you . I'm sorry I just needed time a part to think. But - but when I seen mama I realized how selfish I was and how valuable life is and this could've been you stabbed up and I would've lost my fucking mind! I have a very bad habit of putting my feelings first and not realizing how the next person is affected. I don't want nobody else but you."

She just sat there crying , legs crossed without words.